Most central heating systems consume a lot of energy. That’s why switching them on every time it gets cold can be worrisome. That being said, it is time you consider the best wall mounted electric heaters. These units are compact; hence, can be installed in any room. They are great for space heating a room. For this reason, you can have them installed in your bathroom, bedroom or anywhere that needs heat. They are very easy to install, meaning you can set them up on your own or have a qualified electrician do it for you at an insanely low price.
Moreover, most wall-mounted electric heaters are modern looking. And this enables them to blend perfectly with your room décor. The best ones heat up rooms evenly, making sure that you are always comfortable even during the coldest winter seasons. They do not consume a lot of energy and are very efficient. Finding the best quality wall-mounted electric heater is, however, not a walk in the park. That’s why it is prudent that you go through reviews, like the ones we have here, before purchasing a model.
- 10.Stiebel Eltron 074058 Wall Mounted Electric Heater
- 9. Cadet CEC163TW Energy Plus Wall Heater
- 8. Broan 194 High Capacity Wall Heater, White Painted Grille
- 7. Broan 198 High Capacity Wall Heater, White Painted Grille
- 6. Stiebel Eltron Wall-Mounted Electric Heater – 236304
- 5. Broan 9815WH Wall Heater with 1500 Watt Fan
- 4. Stiebel Eltron 074057 Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
- 3. Convectair 1000Watt 7315-C20-FS Allegro 2 14…
- 2. Stiebel Eltron CKT 15E Wall Mounted Electric Heater
- 1. Broan 174 Wall Heater, White Painted Grille
10.Stiebel Eltron 074058 Wall Mounted Electric Heater
The Germans do fairly well as far as making quality products is concerned. That’s why we are glad to bring the Stiebel Eltron 074058 model to your attention. It is equipped with an ultra-quiet fan, which operates at a low noise level of 49.7 dB (a). It also has a well-thought-out down-draft design that uniformly heats a space to help improve comfort. Other features include on/off switch that completely shuts the unit off and a frost protection setting that improves the overall performance of the heater.
- The fan works okay
- The heat output is impressive
- The design is clean and looks modern
- Well built for solid performance
- The gap between the junction box and the heater is quite bothersome
9. Cadet CEC163TW Energy Plus Wall Heater
There is no guesswork when you have the Cadet CEC163TW Energy Plus Wall Heater. The unit boasts a unique power supply smart sensor, which automatically adjusts its voltage to match your voltage supply. Needless to say, you do not need to worry about damaging your heater or whether you have 240V, 208V or 120V. The wall mounted electric heater also features simple-to-use push button controls and a large digital display. This means you will not have problems operating it.
- Great for a small space like a bathroom
- Setting the desired temperature is a breeze
- Easy to install and keeps rooms warm
- May come with defects, but there is a warranty to protect this
8. Broan 194 High Capacity Wall Heater, White Painted Grille
What’s really impressive about this wall mounted electric heater is the fact that it has downflow louvers that gently direct heat towards the floor. It also features a one-piece design that, in turn, has a baked enamel finish to improve durability. Its built-in fan-delay ensures that the heating element is warmed up before the fan starts. Well, this helps prevent cold air delivery as well as enabling the fan to keep running as the heating element cools down in order to maximize the delivery of heat and to save energy.
- Metal parts are pretty well made
- Great for garage heating
- Well designed and easy to install
- Quite noisy
7. Broan 198 High Capacity Wall Heater, White Painted Grille
Broan makes top quality products. Therefore, it is unsurprising that their second item has made it to these reviews. The 198 high-capacity wall-mounted electric heater is UL listed for safety. Plus it has permanently-lubricated motor, a manual reset thermal overload protector, and a heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins. All these combine to make this wall heater an efficient and dependable performer. The wall heater also has a front-mounted and adjustable thermostat that offers a simple way to control heat levels.
- Well designed and fits perfectly
- Puts out plenty of heat
- The manufacturer offers quick service
- Not suitable for a bedroom because it is quite noisy
6. Stiebel Eltron Wall-Mounted Electric Heater – 236304
This is another high-performing wall-mounted electric heater that is perfect for any place that needs quick heat. It is made in Germany, meaning its quality is up there with the best of the best. It operates quietly and efficiently to heat up a room in a snap. What’s more, this wall-mounted electric heater is certified to ANSI/UL standards to give you peace of mind knowing that its safety and quality are tested and approved.
- Looks nice and blends seamlessly with most décors
- Distributes the heat well
- The fan is incredibly quiet
- Very easy to install
- Wiring is nearly impossible to hide
5. Broan 9815WH Wall Heater with 1500 Watt Fan
Better air contributes greatly to making life much better. That’s why it is recommended that you have a high-performance wall-mounted electric heater like the Broan 9815WH Wall Heater with 1500 Watt Fan. It has a quiet fan and boasts downflow action that circulates heated air within a cinch. The heater also displays an attractive white grille that has outstanding durability and resistance to heat. It is UL listed for safety, and this will give you confidence in using it.
- The company honors its warranty
- The construction is top quality
- Low profile and matches the existing décor nicely
- The plastic covering leaves a lot to be desired
4. Stiebel Eltron 074057 Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
This is another wall mounted electric heater from Stiebel Eltron. And like the ones we have already reviewed, it is doing just great. It operates quietly, meaning you can install it in your bedroom to make it a much comfortable place to sleep in. The heater has a built-in thermostat that further improves comfort. Plus its construction is quality, and this enables it to deliver reliable performance. It is built with convenience in mind, and this can be justified by the surface mount design.
- Installation is super easy
- Compact; hence, does not take up much space
- Has a simple on/off side switch for easy operation
- For the price, it could come with a power cord
3. Convectair 1000Watt 7315-C20-FS Allegro 2 14…
Despite the high price point, the Convectair is still the most preferred wall mounted electric heater, but why? First, this is a product of one of the best-known manufacturers across the globe. Convectair has been making top-performing products for quite a while. Therefore, there is no way they could get it wrong with this electric heater. Second, this electric heater comes in a variety of sizes, including 750Watt, 1000Watt, 1500Watt, and 2000Watt. Well, this makes it really easy to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Works quietly and consistently
- It helps keep the room warm and comfortable
- Installation does not require a lot of effort
- Installation directions are not the best
2. Stiebel Eltron CKT 15E Wall Mounted Electric Heater
What’s really impressive about this wall-mounted heater is the 60-minute timer. It makes the unit very convenient to use. We are also happy with the built-in thermostat, which helps improve comfort. Plus another feature that amazes us is the surface mount design. It helps make the wall-mounted electric heater super easy to install. Expect nothing but unrivaled performance when you go for this wall-mounted heater. This is because it is a product of Stiebel Eltron.
- Elegant and functional for maximum satisfaction
- Well built for long-lasting performance
- Seems to make rooms warm pretty quickly
- Arrives fast and well packaged
- You have to buy a cable because it comes with none
1. Broan 174 Wall Heater, White Painted Grille
Broan has equipped this wall-mounted electric heater with innovative features to make it insanely easy to use. The features include heavy 20-gauge steel that is louvered to direct air downward in order to ensure uniform heating. Another feature is the built-in adjustable thermostat, which maintains the desired temperature automatically. The housing dimensions of this unit are 10-1/4” x 7-3/4” x 3-3/4”, while the grille dimensions are 12” x 9-1/4” x ½”. The wall heater also has an alloy heating element that offers comfortable heat in no time.
- Perfect for space heating a room
- The customer service is exceptional
- Works great in a bathroom or small-sized room
- The thermostat could be better
Everyone wants to cut their electricity costs, right? Well, one convenient way to achieve that is to have one of the above wall-mounted electric heaters installed in the room that needs heat. These models output even heat to give you the desired temperature. With that said, be sure to pick one at the end of this article.