The best vibrating alarm watches are specifically designed to help people wake up without disturbing those around them. Today, however, these watches have gained popularity and they are even recommended for people with hearing impairment. The best thing about vibrating alarm watches is that they can give alerts in vibrating or audible forms.
Most of them are designed with numerous features including stopwatches, countdown timers, as well as calendars to deliver optimum versatility. Finding the best vibrating alarm watch can be quite tedious given the numerous options the market has to offer. Luckily, we have researched and reviewed the best units to bring you the following Top 10 Best Vibrating Alarm Watches reviews in 2021. Check them out for the ideal vibrating alarm watch that will help you go through your busy day.
- List of The Best Vibrating Alarm Watches in 2021
- 1. Fitbit Blaze Fitness Watch, Small
- 2. Timex Men’s Vibration Alarm Watch, T49851
- 3. Timex Expedition Grid Shock Watch
- 4. Casio Men’s Watch W735H-1AVCF
- 5. Casio G-SHOCK Men’s Watch GD 350
- 6. WobL Vibrating Reminder Watch (BLACK)
- 7. VibraLITE Mini Vibrating Watch – Black
- 8. VibraLITE 8 – Vibrating Watch
- 9. Casio Men’s Vibration Alarm Watch, W-735H-5AVCF
- 10. Cadex VibraPlus SPORT Alarm Watch
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Vibrating Alarm Watch
List of The Best Vibrating Alarm Watches in 2021
1. Fitbit Blaze Fitness Watch, Small
Keep fit in style using the Fitbit Blaze Fitness Watch. It has all the features you need packed into one compact timepiece to help you achieve all your goals. The PurePulse heart rate monitor, for instance, enables you to check the intensity of your workout without the need for a chest strap. This watch comes with multi-sport tracking technology to help you keep track of your runs, biking, cross-training, and cardio.
Thus, you can automatically record your other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack. This watch is designed with built-GPS to allow you to connect to your phone so you can map your routes and see the duration and distance covered. As if that is not enough, it comes with interchangeable frames, bands, and clock faces on the hi-resolution screen for you to customize according to your taste and preferences.
- This watch enables you to maximize your time and workout
- It has smartphone notifications and reminders to help you stay on top of your day
- The watch has an operating temperature of -4 to 140 degrees F
- The text size for displaying emails is small and there is no way to increase
2. Timex Men’s Vibration Alarm Watch, T49851
With its casual and outdoor design, the Timex Men’s Vibration Alarm Watch, T49851 is rugged to sustain whatever life throws its way. It has a digital display that is water-resistant up to 100 meters, making ideal for swimming and snorkeling. The display is equipped with a revolutionary Indiglo back-light technology to give you easy and clear time readings in the dark.
This watch boasts a 43mm case and dial that gives a fantastic and stylish appearance. It has a black resin band that does not only ensure a comfortable fit but also makes the watch more eye-catching. Moreover, this watch operates on a longer lifespan battery that can last for up to 10 years.
- This watch is lightweight yet durable
- It has 3 time zones to give you optimum versatility
- The vibration is powerful enough to get your attention
- May come with a few manufacturer defects, otherwise great watch
3. Timex Expedition Grid Shock Watch
Made of hardened resin case with stainless steel top ring, the Timex Expedition Grid Shock Watch is meant to withstand life’s outdoor torture tests. It is shock resistant to I.S.O standards and water-resistant to 100 meters, making it suitable for swimming and snorkeling.
This watch is loaded with innovative features including a countdown timer, hydration alerts, and stopwatch to help you get off the grid and embark on an adventure. It has Indiglo back-light on the screen to give you a clear view of the readings after dark. Furthermore, this watch is equipped with a chronograph function to allow you to track all your personal bests.
- This watch operates on a long-life battery
- It is stylish, sophisticated, and sturdy
- The vibration alerts are powerful enough for you to notice
- This watch is not suitable for diving
4. Casio Men’s Watch W735H-1AVCF
Equipped with ribbed resin band with buckle closure, the Casio Men’s Watch W735H-1AVCF is easy to put on and it fits very well. It has a 44mm resin case with a mineral dial window to deliver the best performance each time. This watch is designed with an automatic calendar, second-time-zone, and 12/24 hour timekeeping. It has the Japanese quartz movement with digital display for easy reading of time.
The display is brightly illuminated to ensure you can clearly view the readings even in poorly lit conditions. And it is water-resistant up to 100 mm, meaning you can wear it while snorkeling or swimming. Besides, this watch has a stopwatch with 1/100 sec through a 24-hour function for optimum performance.
- This watch has excellent quality at an affordable price
- Its buttons are easy to activate and the display is large enough
- The vibration alert works well and is very powerful
- The included instructions are a bit microscopic and difficult to read
5. Casio G-SHOCK Men’s Watch GD 350
Designed with 35 time zones, the Casio G-SHOCK Men’s Watch GD 350 displays time of 100 cities with city names. It shows time in 12 and 24 hours formats with a complete auto calendar preprogrammed to the year 2099. This watch has a countdown timer that measures elapsed time, split time, as well as 1st-2nd place times.
It has a clear display with large digits to allow for easy reading of the information displayed. The watch boasts auto LED backlight that illuminates the display to provide a clear view in poorly lit areas. Also, it has vibration alerts for the countdown timer, daily alarms, and hourly time signals.
- The buttons are easy to press
- This watch is easy to operate and to read
- Its vibration is powerful enough for you to feel
- This watch may come with a few manufacturers defects, otherwise, it works well
6. WobL Vibrating Reminder Watch (BLACK)
Consider the WobL Vibrating Reminder Watch for an original smallest vibrating alarm watch in the world. It is small and lightweight with an athletic design, making it ideal for people who want a low-profile watch for workouts. This watch has versatile craftsmanship that makes it well-suited for people with hearing and visual impairment, potty reminders, and timed medications among others.
It is equipped with 8 individual alarms and a countdown timer with auto repeat and stopwatch mode. This watch is 3 ATM water-resistant to withstand accident splashing. Furthermore, it boasts a lockout feature that allows you to lock the settings to prevent accidental settings.
- This watch has a durable wrist band comfortable for toddlers and adults
- It has a noise feature and a vibrating feature for alarms
- The display shows both date and time
- This watch cannot be used near water, during swimming or bathing; since is it not completely waterproof
7. VibraLITE Mini Vibrating Watch – Black
Featuring a maximum of 12 daily alarms, the VibraLITE Mini Vibrating Watch lets you set variable reminders so you don’t miss any event of the day. It has a case unit measuring 1.20” x 1.51” which will fit perfectly on smaller wrists. With its helpful vibrating features, this watch is ideal for those with low vision or hearing impairment.
It has other great features including a large display with easy to read digits so you don’t misread any information. The display is backed by a handy backlight to give you a clear view of readings in dimly lit areas. This watch is only water-resistant and can withstand a few accidental splashing. What’s more, it has sleek and stylish craftsmanship that is appealing to people of all ages.
- This watch has one countdown timer with repeat
- It is very easy to set and every function works well
- The vibration is the right amount
- This watch is not waterproof; therefore, it cannot be used for swimming, diving or in the shower
8. VibraLITE 8 – Vibrating Watch
Crafted with vibration and sound feature, the VibraLITE 8 – Vibrating Watch allows you to set alarms that can vibrate, be audible or both. It has a silicone strap that is easy to put on and is durable to last several uses. This watch can accommodate up to 8 different daily alarms that can last 20 seconds each and can be turned off by pressing any button.
It has a countdown timer that counts down using hours, minutes and seconds. There is a repeat option to enable you to continuously repeat the programmed countdown time. Moreover, this watch has a stopwatch with chronograph mode which is useful for timing any task or function.
- This watch is user-friendly with a very large display
- It is equipped with backlight to enable you to see the readings in poorly lit conditions
- The vibration alert is powerful enough to wake you from a deep sleep
- This watch does not have controls for sensitivity and volume
9. Casio Men’s Vibration Alarm Watch, W-735H-5AVCF
For a watch that will keep you updated in loud environments where alarm signals could be missed, the Casio Men’s Vibration Alarm Watch, W-735H-5AVCF is an ideal option. It works on a 10-year battery to give you maximum performance. This watch has a high-quality screen that is 100 meters water-resistant, giving great value to those who work hard and play harder.
The display is backed by LED backlight to provide illumination in poorly lit situations. The watch boasts a countdown timer with start time setting range of 1 minute to 24 hours. Additionally, it has an accuracy of +/- 30 seconds per month.
- This watch is easy to use and to read
- Its brown and tan color is attractive and stylish
- The vibration alarms are easy to set and they are noticeable
- The wrist band is not the best quality; however, the watch works exemplary well
Check also: Best Bass AMP Heads
10. Cadex VibraPlus SPORT Alarm Watch
Set up to 8 alarms on a daily basis when you have the Cadex VibraPlus SPORT Alarm Watch. It has an auto-repeat function so that the alarms can reseat automatically at midday each day with no reset needed. This watch has stronger vibrating alerts, making it ideal for use by hearing-impaired patients.
It has a countdown interval timer that operates at an interval of 15 minutes to 24 hours with a unique auto-start feature. This watch has a black rubber strap that fits men, women, as well as older children. Moreover, it has a light button that illuminates the digits when pressed to allow for easy reading of time at night.
- This watch works well as a silent morning alarm
- It is simple, lightweight, and sturdy
- This watch comes with an extra battery and screwdriver for added convenience
- The button on the side for changing the time is inconsistent
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Vibrating Alarm Watch
If you want to find the best vibrating alarm watch without a tedious search, take a look at the following factors;
The best vibrating alarm watch should be affordable so you don’t end up broke trying to get one. In this list, we have gone far and wide o bring various watches within affordable price ranges. Besides, you should make sure not to go beyond your previously set budget when shopping. This will help you land the best vibrating alarm watch without spending too much.
The quality of a wrist band will determine how long you will wear the watch. Therefore, consider a vibrating alarm watch that comes with a high-quality wrist band. The wrist band should also be stylish, beautiful, and come in your most favorite color. Alarm watches that come in replaceable wrist band options are preferable as they enable you to change and customize according to your needs.
The main reason you are going for a vibrating watch is that you need alarm alerts without all the noise that comes with ordinary alarm watches. This, therefore, means that the watch you go for should have powerful vibrations that can even wake you from a deep sleep. You don’t want to end up with a vibrating alarm whose alert you can hardly feel when you take a nap.
There are so many things you can look at when shopping for the best vibrating alert. But since we couldn’t include them all, we bring you the above reviews together with a few tips to consider. The products included in this compilation are affordable, well-made, and others are even water-resistant. So rest assured you will get the right alarm watch for all your daily needs.