Saying that a tempered glass PC case is very attractive is almost an understatement. This unit will no doubt add a touch of flair to your gaming room or home office. The transparent window allows you to see your build. Furthermore, it makes it easy to know when a wire has disconnected or when there is some kind of problem in the build.
Another advantage a tempered glass brings to the PC cases they are made with is noise reduction. Due to the thickness of tempered glass, you are highly unlikely to be distracted by the loud noise most PC cases tend to make.
What’s more, more tempered glass will not overheat or break easily. Plus they improve cooling, and, therefore, take the performance of the PC cases to a whole new level. But since different tempered glass PC cases perform differently, it is important that you consider a number of factors prior to committing.
Some of these factors include the number of USB ports, fan outlets, expansion packs, and more. With all that said, it is time to choose a unit. And there is no better place to find the PC case you need than here. So, go ahead and have a look at our top 10 best tempered glass PC cases reviews.
- 10. Phanteks Enthoo Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases
- 9. Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Gaming PC Computer Case
- 8. Fractal Design Computer Case (FD-CA-MESH-C-WT-TGC)
- 7. NZXT H700 Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case
- 6. Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ATX Mid-Tower
- 5. Thermaltake Versa SPCC ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis (H22)
- 4. CORSAIR 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case
- 3. CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D Full-Tower Case
- 2. ROSEWILL Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case (FBM-X1)
- 1. Rosewill Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case
10. Phanteks Enthoo Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases
This unit includes two fans for maximum performance. The first is a 200mm fan in the front while the second is a 140mm fan in the rear. Besides, the tempered glass PC case has an exciting appearance, which showcases brushed plastic with an aluminum finish. The full tower chassis with window cases also feature removable dust filters to make maintenance a breeze. Plus it has a pre-installed cable management tools that can be fastened and released.
- Brushed aluminum improves aesthetics
- Full tower size makes the case more useful
- Great for the price
- The fans do not work as smoothly as expected
9. Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Gaming PC Computer Case
Rosewill has been doing an excellent job of producing stunning products. It is, therefore, unsurprising that it is the manufacturer of this gaming PC computer case. It is a unit built with convenience in mind and is spacious and has an expansive internal layout. That being said, this gaming PC computer case supports large-size motherboards and component upgrades. It also supports PSU up to 300mm long, CPU cooler up to 160mm, and VGA card up to 400mm long.
- The price is perfect for the quality
- The windowed side panel looks nice
- Can fit a very large GPU
- Standoffs are a bit hard to install
8. Fractal Design Computer Case (FD-CA-MESH-C-WT-TGC)
Fractal Design has equipped this computer case with two pre-installed 120mm fans that deliver optimal airflow without making a lot of noise. The computer case also features an angular mesh front panel that optimizes air intake. Another great feature is the tinted tempered glass side panel, which gives a clean looking exterior while making the interior highly visible. With this unit, heat will never be an issue. It has a compact footprint that enables it to fit perfectly in tight spaces.
- Perfect for small-sized rooms
- Looks sleek in the room
- Easy to install and has an incredible build quality
- Since the radiator is up front, some graphics cards may barely fit
7. NZXT H700 Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case
Simple and beautiful; that’s what this tempered glass PC case is all about. It has a full tempered glass panel to display your build with incredible clarity. What’s more, this mid-tower PC gaming case is built to last. It boasts all-steel construction that features a sleek H series design. The PC gaming case also comes with pre-installed channels and straps that make installation and expansion a cakewalk. Plus it comes with four 120mm fans to ensure optimal airflow.
- Roomy and very gorgeous
- It has great cable management options
- The airflow is nice
- The tempered glass is not very sturdy; therefore, should be handled with extra care
6. Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ATX Mid-Tower
We are certain that you will be impressed with this tempered glass PC case. It has a mind-blowing design that makes it enhance performance and improve the aesthetics of your room. It comes with a power supply cover, front cable covers to give it a clean look and also comes with two RGB 200mm fans that ensure optimal airflow. Moreover, this unit is convenient to use, given that it supports up to 360mm radiator in the front and 240mm in the top.
- Looks great and is easy to work with
- The glass panel will not accidentally fall and shatter
- Supports miniATX, mATX, and ATX builds
- There is quite a lot of plastic used on this case
5. Thermaltake Versa SPCC ATX Mid Tower Computer Chassis (H22)
If you want to make gaming sessions more exciting, then you should consider investing in this mid-tower computer chassis. It is a well-made unit with a perforated mesh front and top panel that allow for quick dissipation of heat. Furthermore, this mid-tower computer chassis has a transparent window on its side to give an easy view of the inner system. Plus it comes with one 120mm rear fan and two optional 120mm intake fans to optimize system ventilation.
- Looks great and the price is reasonable
- Light enough to lift easily
- Has plenty of room
- The steel sheet metal is a little thinner than usual
4. CORSAIR 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case
This tempered glass PC case has impressed many because of how it is designed. It has plenty of room that can fit up to 6 case fans. Moreover, the case is compatible with 360mm, 120mm, 240mm, and 280mm radiators. This mid-tower case also features removable fan trays both in the front and top of chassis. In addition, it comes with 3 SP120 RGB fans as well as integrated RGB controller.
- The glass sides look wonderful
- Comes with 3 SP fans and 1 SP controller
- Has plenty of radiator room
- The manufacturer should ensure that all accessories are in the package before shipping it
3. CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D Full-Tower Case
It is hard to get it wrong with a tempered glass PC from CORSAIR. That being said, we are certain that this unit will meet all your needs. It is backed by a 2-year warranty to show that the manufacturer believes in its quality. Additionally, this full-tower case has a generous expansion room to help you build high-performance systems. Plus it is compatible with Corsair liquid coolers including H110, H55, H105, H60, H75, H80i, H100i, and H90i.
- Looks nice and has airflow
- The glass panels are held in place by magnets
- The cable management is great
- Corners are well made and have no sharp edges
- The HDD bays vibrate loudly if you put actual HDDs in them
2. ROSEWILL Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case (FBM-X1)
A transparent window is always an important addition to any mini-tower computer case. That’s why we are glad to note that ROSEWILL has equipped this unit with a transparent window. The feature will allow you to see what is inside the computer as well as greatly improving the performance. Besides, ROSEWILL has ensured that this tempered glass PC case delivers efficient airflow. Well, it has achieved that by including one 120mm front fan and one 80mm rear fan. Both fans are pre-installed for convenience.
- The cutouts on the back ensure a cleaner installation
- Packaging arrives in great condition
- Comes with mounting screws for drives and the motherboard
- The interior is not the most spacious
1. Rosewill Gaming ATX Full Tower Computer Case
This is a highly compatible tempered glass PC case you should definitely consider. It is compatible with quite a number of motherboards including ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX, and E-ATX. Furthermore, the full-tower computer case has 10 expansion slots and 6 internal 3.5-inch drive bays. It also comes with one rear 140mm fan to provide optimal cooling performance. Rosewill knows exactly what will work for you. Therefore, we are certain that you will like this tempered glass PC case.
- Has a remarkable room to accommodate everything thrown at it
- The fan moves a lot of air
- The entire case feels sturdy
- Instruction for wiring the front panel is quite confusing
A tempered glass PC case looks remarkably wonderful once set up. It displays the build nicely. Nonetheless, some tempered glass PC cases are not built up to the standard required. As such, it is highly advisable that you consider doing a little research before splashing your money on any brand.