Carrying groceries and other luggage up the stairs is now easier than ever; thanks to the introduction of the best stair climbing carts. These units are designed with unique wheels that make them convenient and comfortable to move up the stairs. The wheels are robust and sturdy to move easily in all kinds terrains.
The best part is that these carts come with comfort grip handles to help reduce fatigue and injury during use. As if that is not enough, these carts come partly assembled so you don’t have to use tools to set up the remaining parts. To help you get the right stair climbing carts for all your needs, we bring you the following top 10 best reviews in 2020.
- List of The Best Stair Climbing Carts in 2020
- 1. UpCart Deluxe Stair Climbing Cart
- 2. Helping Hand Deluxe Stair Climber Cart, Silver
- 3. dbest products Stair Climber
- 4. BulbHead Climb Cart
- 5. dbest products Bigger Stair Climber
- 6. VEVOR Stair Climbing Cart 45 Inches
- 7. dbest products Stair Climber-2
- 8. BestEquip Stair Climber
- 9. ROYI Upgraded Stair Climbing Cart
- 10. Flyerstoy Folding Stair Climbing Cart
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Stair Climbing Carts
List of The Best Stair Climbing Carts in 2020
1. UpCart Deluxe Stair Climbing Cart
Transport all your necessities of up to 125lbs on stairs with the UpCart Deluxe Stair Climbing Cart. It has an all-terrain design that makes it suitable for use at home, on the job, or in your yard across all seasons. This cart is equipped with 4 wheels that are always in contact with the ground to ensure the weight of the load is uniformly distributed for easy handling.
As a result, it reduces effort to help you avoid strain and injury when transporting things up the stairs. This cart is made of aluminum alloy parts with a scratch-resistant powder coating to enhance durable performance. Besides, it is lightweight and it folds down to 4.4 inches so you can easily transport it to various places in the trunk of your car.
- The cart comes already assembled requiring no assembly
- It maneuvers easily indoors or outdoors
- The foldable design makes it easy for you to find storage space
- It is a bit hard to lock the wheels
2. Helping Hand Deluxe Stair Climber Cart, Silver
Prevent unnecessary strain and injury while transporting things up the stairs with the Helping Hand Deluxe Stair Climber Cart. It is designed with a comfort grip handle to give you ultimate convenience when you need to go the distance. This cart features 3 rolling wheels that can move on various terrains.
Thus, it is perfect for curbs, stairs, steps, as well as for transporting your belongings from the store to the bus. This stair climbing cart is made from durable metal so it can hold up to 60lbs without you feeling all the weight. At the same time, it has a lightweight construction not to add any bulk to your load while still remaining strong and durable.
- This cart can be used wherever you need to lug a lot with you
- It does not need assembly and it is easy to operate
- The cart appears to be stout and stable
- The handle is way too low; otherwise, everything else works just fine
3. dbest products Stair Climber
Equipped with a detachable shopping bag, the dbest products Stair Climber is ideal for carrying groceries and other items up a flight of stairs, sidewalks, curbs, and other terrains. The shopping bag has easy access pockets to help you manage all items in an organized fashion.
The trolley moves on 6 sturdy wheels that distribute the load evenly for quick and effortless transportation of items up the stairs. It has an ergonomic handle to ensure a comfortable grip and a padded shoulder strap for when you need to carry the bag separately. In addition, this cart folds into half for space-saving storage and easy portability.
- This cart is sturdy and durable for extra longevity
- It comes in numerous trendy designs and colors to choose from
- The cart is versatile to allow you to use for a variety of tasks
- The base of this cart is a bit narrow
4. BulbHead Climb Cart
Featuring an upgraded carry bag with waterproof lining and roomy exterior pockets, the BulbHead Climb Cart can help you with cumbersome transportation of groceries up the stairs. It is designed with 6 all-terrain wheels that pivot when they touch the stairs, reducing effort while going up the stairs.
This stair climbing cart is lightweight yet sturdy enough to hold up to 75lbs of load. Also, the cart folds flat when not in use for storage, making it perfect for keeping in the pantry, trunk, and garage depending on your needs. Moreover, the included shopping bag boasts numerous pockets to enable you to keep things neatly organized.
- This cart climbs the stairs very easily
- Its ergonomic design helps to reduce effort whilst climbing the stairs
- The cart is strong enough to carry heavy boxes
- You may not get the performance you need if you exceed the weight capacity
5. dbest products Bigger Stair Climber
Consider the dbest products Bigger Stair Climber for a foldable cart with the perfect balance between lightweight capability and durability. It has a tri-wheel design to allow for stair climbing abilities. This cart moves on 6 all-terrain wheels so it can glide effortlessly up steps and most surfaces with ease. It has an ergonomic handle to help reduce stress on the joints when transporting heavy load.
The cart comes with a detachable shopping bag that contains 8 compartments to help you organize all items. The bag is made from waterproof materials that will keep the contents dry from snow and rain. Besides, if you remove the bag you are left with a lightweight dolly capable of carrying 150lbs of load.
- This cart comes in several colors and patterns to choose from
- It works great for transporting items while on the go
- The included bag is large to accommodate a lot of stuff
- It may be a bit difficult to attach the wheels; otherwise great trolley
6. VEVOR Stair Climbing Cart 45 Inches
Made of carbon steel, the VEVOR Stair Climbing Cart is sturdy, firm, and well-balanced. It has an overall length of 45 inches, meaning it can hold a good amount of items. This cart is fitted with comfortable rubber handles to help you push and pull it around without fatigue. The handle is adjustable to allow you to select the optimum height to minimize strain and help reduce injury.
As a result, this cart is ideal for carrying groceries, laundry, and luggage up and down stairs. Plus, it folds down in half size for compact storage in the closet, car, or even at your workplace for convenient hauling assistance.
- The cart has solid rubber wheels with good traction
- It has superior stability and reliability
- This cart is convenient to carry and to use
- The cart doesn’t come with instructions for setup but you can easily figure it out
7. dbest products Stair Climber-2
The dbest products Stair Climber-2 has a new and improved design with 6 wheels which is the latest in stair climbing technology. Thus, it covers double the surface area of all kinds of terrains than standard models. This cart comes with a detachable shopping bag that has 7 compartments for storage including a beverage holder and front flap pocket to help you organize things.
You can remove the bag for a lightweight dolly capable of carrying up to 110lbs. This cart is, therefore, ideal for use as a shopping bag, utility cart, grocery cart, and foldable cart depending on your needs. And when not in use, it folds down into a compact unit for space-saving storage and convenient portability.
- This cart comes in several varieties for you to choose from
- It is easy to operate as it requires little to no assembly
- The unique design allows for easy stair climbing
- The holding area runs small
8. BestEquip Stair Climber
With a carrying capacity of 330lbs, the BestEquip Stair Climber is suitable for a wide variety of lugging tasks, especially of heavy loads. It utilizes special wheels to allow for convenient and effortless stair climbing. This cart is constructed of high-quality steel bearings to ensure long-lasting performance and durability.
It has a high-frequency plating handle that is comfortable and more resistant to wear to help you roll the trolley without fatigue of injury. At the same time, the height of the handle can be adjusted to enable you to choose the perfect height for all your needs.
- This unit is easy to use and works well on various surfaces
- Its wheels are easy to put on
- The cart is very sturdy and can handle large boxes
- This cart does not turn easily, especially when fully loaded
9. ROYI Upgraded Stair Climbing Cart
Designed with a spacious storage bag, the ROYI Upgraded Stair Climbing Cart gives you larger storage space and more pockets for loading groceries. It moves on quiet tri-wheels to help you haul goods upstairs or downstairs without fatigue or risk of injury. The included bag is eco-friendly and durable to sustain long-term and frequent use.
Also, the cart is crafted using a high-quality stainless steel frame, making the entire unit sturdy and durable. Thus, you will not have to worry about the frame breaking or the bag getting torn on your way. Additionally, this cart comes with step-by-step instructions to guide you on assembly which is simple with no tools required.
- The bag is tall and roomy to accommodate lots of stuff
- The included instructions are straightforward and easy to understand
- The cart is lightweight and looks well-made
- This cart does folds but not into a smaller unit
Check also: Best Flip Up Sights
10. Flyerstoy Folding Stair Climbing Cart
The Flyerstoy Folding Stair Climbing Cart boasts three wheels specifically designed for stair climbing; hence, it glides effortlessly up and down stairs and steps. The wheels are good on all-terrains including grass, stairs, mud, cobblestones, gravel, and concrete among others. This cart has a sturdy construction of premium metal materials that allow it to hold a maximum of 177lbs.
As a result, it can withstand even the toughest wear and tear, ensuring long-lasting performance. This cart comes with a detachable oxford shopping bag that is waterproof to keep the contents dry and safe from elements. What’s more, it folds down into a small unit for easy portability and space-saving storage.
- This cart comes in various options to choose from
- It has a comfortable grip handle to reduce fatigue during use
- The cart is lightweight and easy to handle
- The back wheels are not very easy to install
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Stair Climbing Carts
While there are numerous factors to consider when buying the best stair climbing carts, we have narrowed them to three. Have a look.
The best stair climbing cart is one that has a large carrying capacity. Carrying capacity is relative and it varies from one person to another. Therefore, it is advisable that you consider how much luggage or groceries you need to carry in a given cart. But then, there is no need to worry since the carts included in this list have various carrying capacities to suit various needs.
The best stair climbing cart is one that is made of sturdy metal materials. The last thing you want is to end up with a cart that is flimsy to wear out just after a few uses. Thus, you should look at stair climbing carts made of durable aluminum or steel frames. And in case you are buying a cart with a detachable shopping bag, make sure the bag is durable and waterproof.
To get the most out of the stair climbing cart you buy, make sure it is made with an ergonomic handle. An ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip to ensure you can push and pull the cart with as little effort as possible. Besides, the comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and injury so you can maneuver the cart with ease.
You will not know the convenience that comes with owning the best stair climbing cart until you own one. We have searched and reviewed the best carts the market has to offer, therefore, rest-assured we give you nothing but the best there is. That is why we urge you to go through our thorough reviews in order to find the perfect cart.