Using solar-powered lamp posts to light up your backyard is highly recommended because you get to save energy. It is also a nice way to conserve the environment. Moreover, a solar-powered lamp post gives you a chance to save some cash in the long run.
It is also easy to install, given that there are no cumbersome wires to deal with. But if you want to enjoy the services of your lamp post to the maximum, you must buy nothing but the best solar powered lamp posts.
These lamp posts are not referred to as the best for no reason. They have several LEDs that enable them to use a little amount of energy. They also have numerous lumens so they can illuminate your property to the fullest.
Besides, these lamp posts are weatherproof with high waterproof rating to give you peace of mind knowing that regardless of how bad the weather is, they will hold up just fine.
Most of them are also stylishly decorated; making them versatile enough to deliver great light and at the same time improve the aesthetics of your property. Without further ado, let’s take a look at each one of them.
10. Davinci Solar Post Lights for Fence Deck or Patio (2 pack)
Your home should always shine when darkness engulfs planet earth. And the easiest and most affordable way to achieve this is to go for these solar-powered lamp posts by Davinci. They not only bring light but also will add an up-scale aesthetic to your home or business.
Producing up to 15 lumens, the brightness of these post lights cannot be doubted. What’s more, these lamp posts are LED; hence, they do not consume much energy. They are designed by real homeowners, and this means they are very practical.
- Compatible with 4 by 4 or 6 by 6 wooden or PVC vinyl post
- Made of industrial-grade plastic with UV fade protection
- IP44 weatherproof for use in any environment
- LEDs last up to 100,000 hours
- A day of direct sunlight offers up to 8 hours of power
9. Greluna Solar Post Lights Outdoor, Pack of 2
These outdoor solar post lights are upgraded; therefore, there is no way you will go wrong with them. They have been upgraded from construction to performance. For instance, the plastic they are made of is premium quality and will no doubt hold up well to adverse outdoor conditions.
Additionally, these solar post lights have 15 lumens that enable them to provide much-needed brightness that, in turn, plays a crucial role in keeping your property well-lit and safe. As expected, you do not need to do any wiring when installing these solar-powered lamp posts.
- Provides a calming atmosphere at night
- The risk of accidents or electrocution is minimized
- Powered by a solar-charged AA battery
- Comes with 8 screws and 4 plastic screw grooves
- Friendly customer service for peace of mind
- When fully charged, they light the patio and walkway for 6 – 8 hours
8. Kemeco LED Cast Aluminum Solar Post Light Fixture (ST4311AQ)
Most manufacturers seem to focus so much on making their lamp posts solar powered to the extent that they forget to make them convenient to use. But that cannot be said about Kemeco. This particular company has packed its solar post light fixture automatic technology that enables it to automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn.
As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer has made sure that this solar post light fixture is easy to assemble with no wiring required. The decorative style of this solar post light fixture means you will not just be supplied with lights but also the look of your property will be enhanced.
- Can be installed in two ways
- 6 LEDs that shine at 130 lumens
- The latest Kemeco technology
- Available in two color options; Black and White
7. Greluna 67” Solar Lamp Post Lights Outdoor
You do not need electricity to operate and enjoy the fruits of these solar lamp post lights. This is because they are solar-powered, and, therefore, relies entirely on solar energy to provide light. This means all you need to do is to install in a place it will get as much solar energy as possible.
When you do that the built-in rechargeable battery will charge faster. And when fully charged, these solar lamp post lights for outdoor provide 6 – 8 hours of light on a low setting and 4 – 5 hours of light on a high setting.
- No wiring needed during installation
- There are 2 brightness levels; High and Low
- Lights automatically turn on at night and off at dawn
- They boast a waterproof rating of IP45
- Can be used in the front/backyard, patio, porch, sidewalk, walkway, driveway, etc
6. Greluna 72” Triple-Head Solar Lamp Post Lights
We are happy to note that Greluna promises its buyers friendly customer service. This is very important because it will let you buy with confidence knowing that you are purchasing a product that the manufacturer fully stands behind its products.
We are also thrilled with the fact that these outdoor solar-powered lamp posts seem to come with everything needed to help you set it up quickly and effortlessly.
Some of these are 3 screws and 3 screw plastic grooves. These lights offer a calming atmosphere at night; hence, we are positive you will really like them. It is worth noting that these lights should be allowed to fully charge in the sunlight before you first use them.
- They have up to 15 lumens
- Weigh 7.4 pounds per piece
- The light power rating is 0.38W
- Lights use rechargeable 3.2V 600mah AA lithium battery
- Switch type is a switch by hand
5. Sterno Home Outdoor Solar LED Street Light (GL23716BK)
The fact that this outdoor solar LED street light is powered by the sun means it offers a great way to maximize energy efficiency. As such, this street light is highly recommended for everyone. It is programmed to automatically turn on when the sunsets.
By so doing, this solar street light will make your life much more convenient than ever before. It features a traditional-style design that makes it look like a vintage-style street lamp. Needless to say, this street light will take the aesthetics of your property to a whole new level.
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- Installs in minutes and creates ambient lighting every time it turns on
- 12 LEDs provide a 50-lumen glow
- Suitable for illuminating paths, stairwells, walkways, driveways, and patios, among others
- Constructed with long-lasting rust-resistant cast-aluminum
4. Kemeco 6 LED Cast Aluminum Post Light (ST4311BAH)
This cast-aluminum post light turns off automatically when the sun rises and on when the sunsets. It is automatic, and this means it will spare you the hassle of having to turn it on and off every day.
Additionally, this solar-powered lamp post is designed to be easy to install. It comes with screws and an installation guide to help you install it in no time. Once installed, you will not need any maintenance to keep it running. Besides, this aluminum post light is stylishly crafted to add elegance to your place.
- Solar post measures 88 inches high by 8.8 inches long by 8.8 inches wide
- 12 high power warm white SMD LEDs
- LEDs produce up to 150 lumens for maximum brightness
- Charged by 3 Ni-MH 2300mah batteries
- The unit has 4 lamp post sections and 1 decorative arm
3. Kemeco LED Cast Aluminum Solar Lamp Post Light (ST4221SSP4)
In addition to being solar-powered, this cast-aluminum solar lamp post light is automatic in the sense that it turns on and off automatically. This means you will not need to switch it on in the evening or switch it off in the morning.
It’s not just light this solar lamp post light offers but also it is stylishly designed, and, therefore, will add aesthetics to whichever place you will install it. It has an aluminum head, additional arm hooks, square plastic plantar, Tiffany glass, and stainless steel posts. All these work together to enable the solar lamp post to make a statement regardless of where it is placed.
- 1-year warranty to protect against defects
- LED shines at 75 lumens
- Charged by 3AA 1.2-Volt Ni-MH 1000mAh rechargeable batteries
- Measures 71.6 inches high by 17.3 inches long by 17 inches wide
2. Shengsite 47” Outdoor Flame Solar Lights
The concept behind these outdoor flame solar lights is amazing. That’s why it is unsurprising that these flame solar lights have a high rating. Best of all, despite having such a peerless concept, these solar lights are within an affordable range.
Needless to say, you will not have to dig deep into your pocket to get them. The flame solar lights can be installed in two ways. The first one is by inserting the path lights directly into the plantar or lawn and the second one is to install the lights on the concrete or deck using screws and a plastic base.
- Available in two styles; triple heads and single head
- No cumbersome wiring required
- Lights charge in the sun for 8 – 12 hours and light up for 8 – 10 hours
- 60-day free replacement or refund
- 12-month warranty
1. Solar Smart Creations 72” Triple Head Lamp Post
There are lots of reasons why we think that this triple-head lamp post deserves the first slot in any serious reviews. First, its price is reasonable, and second, it brings more than just light. The vintage look makes this lamp post elegant and capable of completely transforming your yard, patio, deck, or wherever you will have it set up.
Third, this lamp post features three heads; meaning it is capable of illuminating a large area. Furthermore, this lamp post automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn. It also has an on/off switch to further make it easier to operate.
- Weighs 7.5 pounds and has an overall height of 70 inches
- The height of each sectional pole is 11 inches
- Adjustable heights by adding sectional poles are 26”, 37”, 48”, and 70”
- Lamp head dimensions are 5 inches long by 5 inches wide by 7 inches high
Solar-powered lamp posts are not made for economic-minded persons only. They are great products that have the capacity to change the life of everyone. They will not just help you save money but also they are eco-friendly. Moreover, they greatly minimize accidents, given that they require little to no wiring.