For a projector to work well, it should be placed on a raised and well-balanced surface. And there is no better way to achieve this than to purchase the best projector tripod stand. This type of stand is easy to set up and to use.
Most of them come with adjustable designs to allow you to adjust according to your preferences. Moreover, they are made of sturdy and high-quality materials to offer great support without wobbling or slipping.
There are several tripod stands in the industry right now that finding the best one can be a bit overwhelming. Luckily, we have compiled the following top 10 best reviews in 2019 to help you out.
1. Pyle Universal Projector Tripod Stand
Made from rugged metal and ABS plastic, the Pyle Universal Projector Tripod Stand is sturdy and durable. It has a universal design that makes it ideal for laptops, books, music notes, and sound equipment. As such, this stand can be used by teachers, engineers, students, musicians, DJs, and performers. It has an adjustable holding tray with a plate size of 14 x 11 inches. Its height can be adjusted from 22 to 35 inches to meet various needs. This stand is easy to set up and to use, making it perfect for in-studio, on-stage, indoor, and outdoor use. Additionally, it has a slim, lightweight, and ergonomic design that easily locks in place once set to the desired height.
- The foldable leg base makes this stand extremely portable
- The stand is heavy-duty to withstand daily use
- It is as easy to disassemble as it is to assemble
- The plastic tray is very slippery
2. Hola! Music Tripod Projector Stand HPS-290B
For a heavy-duty projector workstation, consider the Hola! Music Tripod Projector Stand. It is crafted with safety metal to allow for placement of heavy equipment. Thus, this tripod stand can support projectors, laptops, DJ mixers, and similar equipment. The plate of this stand measures 15.5 X 11.5 inches with raised edges on the front and back. Its sides are open to provide you with more room to place wide equipment. The stand boasts high-quality construction with heavy-duty materials to give you a firm and solid unit that can support heavy equipment without wobbling. Furthermore, the legs of the stand are widely spread to provide maximum stability and support.
- This stand guarantees proper quality and affordability
- It comes in two varieties for you to choose from based on your needs and budget
- The stand is easy to set up and to take down
- It is lightweight for easy portability
- May come with manufacturer’s flaws, otherwise great unit
3. VANKYO Tripod Projector Stand
Featuring a rugged metal construction, the VANKYO Tripod Projector Stand is strong and solid to support heavy equipment. It is perfect for various applications including, presentations, orchestrating, on-stage, or in-studio performance. The stand is equipped with non-slip pads and straps to provide a non-slip platform for increased stability and performance. It can be adjusted from 17 to 45.6 inches to meet various needs in different situations. Likewise, the size of the plate measures 15.3 inches X 11.4 inches to accommodate equipment of various sizes. In addition, this stand comes in two colors; silver and black for you to choose from based on your taste and preferences.
- The stand comes with a carrying case or simple storage
- It is lightweight for easy and convenient portability
- The stand is durable enough to withstand daily use
- It is easy to put together and to take down
- The top is not very heavy, but it is flat and firm to work well
4. Pyle-Pro Amplifier Part, PLPTS3
With its adjustable stand, the Pyle-Pro Amplifier Part, PLPTS3 can be lowered or raised to meet various needs. It is constructed of rugged and hard-wearing metal to offer maximum strength and durability. As such, the stand is ideal for DJ mixers, laptops, projectors, notebook desks workstation, as well as sound equipment. This stand boasts an angle adjustable shelf tray that locks into position for maximum device performance. Its legs are sturdy and wide enough to deliver optimal stability and support. This model rolls and folds completely for easy storage and transportation when not in use. Besides, it is lightweight and easy to set up as well as to take down for added convenience.
- It has a versatile design to allow for wide applications
- The height can be adjusted from 28 to 41 inches according to your needs
- The ABS shelf is wide and sturdy to support projectors and laptops among others
- The stand requires some gentle pressure to get it leveled
5. Pyle PLPTS4 Projector Stand
Constructed with a versatile design, the Pyle PLPTS4 Projector Stand can be used by performers, DJs, and engineers. It is made from a rugged, hard-wearing metal to provide extra strength and durability over the years. Thus, the tripod stand can hold a laptop, projector, or sound equipment depending on your choice and requirements. Its height is adjustable from 28 to 46 inches to provide optimal versatility. The stand has a lightweight, reliable, and portable craftsmanship to allow you to travel with it from home to gig and to studio. And for added convenience, the stand rolls and folds down completely.
- This tripod stand sets up quickly and easily
- It has a compact design that does not consume too much space
- The legs are wide to provide more stability and support
- The shelf is made of ABS plastic for additional strength
- There is a dangling metal that some people find to be annoying
6. Pyle Pro Projector Stand, (PLPTS7)
Designed with the strongest steel material, the Pyle Pro Projector Stand, (PLPTS7) can hold and balance equipment without wobbling or slipping. This is owed to the unique bolt system and peg chain underneath that keeps the stand securely in place. The tripod base is wide while the plate is sturdy enough to hold the projector steadily and straight. Also, this unit has a tilt functionality to ensure optimal viewing whenever need be. It has a universal design to enable for use with laptops, projectors, presentation devices, as well as sound equipment. What’s more, the tripod stand is equipped with a height adjustment knob to allow you to set the height anywhere between 30 and 50 inches according to your preferences.
- The plate has open sides to enable you to place wide units
- There is a safety metal lip on the platform plate to prevent your electronics from slipping
- The stand folds completely into a compact unit for easy storage and portability
- May come with shipping defects, however, this is replaceable
7. Mount-It! Mobile Projector Stand
Simplify your presentation set up with the Mount-It! Mobile Projector Stand. It is equipped with a ventilated media tray that allows optimal airflow to prevent overheating. The height is adjustable from 36.25 inches to 57.5 inches to meet various needs. There are two knobs to enable you to adjust the tripod height by turning each knob. This tripod stand features a solid steel frame to provide long-lasting performance. It stands on a wide sturdy base for maximum stability and support. Also, the base is complete with premium quality caster wheels that are lockable for stability and smooth rolling for easy mobility. Besides, the package includes easy-to-follow instructions to ensure effortless setup and use.
- There is a tilt function that lets you point the projector to an ideal spot
- The tripod stand seems well-made and long-lasting
- It comes with two medium trays for maximum versatility
- The position of the lower tray is fixed
8. Cheerlux Projector Tripod Stand
The Cheerlux Projector Tripod Stand is constructed from a sturdy metal that can be coupled effortlessly for simple set up. It has a versatile design to allow for a wide variety of users including business meetings and backyard home movies. This stand can be made short or tall depending on the purpose of usage; thanks to the flexible and adjustable design. It has sturdy steel craftsmanship with rubber feet to allow for the ease of use and movement. The stand has a maximum weight of 33lbs so it can easily support equipment of 9.9lbs. Also, this unit folds down perfectly to fit easily into the included carrying bag for easy storage and portability.
- Comes with an anti-skid pad to prevent equipment from sliding
- The stand has durable craftsmanship to facilitate long-lasting performance
- It is easy to set up and to use
- The tripod stand is small and lightweight, but it gets the job done
9. WOWOTO Mini Tripod Tabletop Stand
For a tripod stand that you can take with you when traveling, the WOWOTO Mini Tripod Tabletop Stand is your go-to product. It is lightweight and compact to fit into a backpack or luggage for easy portability. This tripod stand boasts a 360-degree adjustable angle to enable you to adjust and direct the projector to the desired spot. As such, it makes the perfect choice for fixing projectors or compact cameras. This model is easy to set up and to use due to its compact and lightweight design. It is available in 4 various colors for you to choose from based on your taste and preferences.
- There are rubber pads under the legs to prevent the stand from sliding around
- The push adjustment is so easy to use
- The tripod stand is very sturdy and stable
- It offers great value for money
- It can only accommodate equipment weighing 3lbs or less
10. iShot Pro Projector Tripod Stand
Give your presentations a more professional look with the iShot Pro Projector Tripod Stand. It is small in size, making it an ideal solution for a mini pocket projector. The stand features an adjustable height to enable you to find the right angle between 30 inches and 80 inches. There is a fluid movement pro ball that provides 360 movements with quick-tightening leveler to hold it in place. This tripod stand is constructed using high-quality solid aluminum metal that is flexible yet durable to withstand everyday use.
- The stand is easy to set up and to use
- The height adjustment feature is simple to operate
- The stand folds into a compact size for simple storage and portability
- The base is very wide to provide maximum stability
- Any shaking can get amplified because of the height
Buyers Guide for the Best Projector Tripod Stand
The following are the factors you need to consider in order to find the best projector tripod stand. Take a look.
Sturdiness has to do with the build quality of a given tripod stand. To get the most out of the stand you buy, make sure it is sturdy and stable. This will help prevent accidents and promote long-lasting performance.
If you want to get the best deal, ensure the tripod stand you buy has adjustment capabilities. Thus, the height is adjustable while the plate can be tilted or rotated according to give you maximum versatility.
It is quite obvious that projector tripod stands come with various weight capacities. However, the best tripod stand is one that can easily support the weight of your projector without wobbling. Also, make sure the plate is wide enough to accommodate the size of your projector.
A good projector tripod stand is one that is portable to give you optimal convenience. A portable projector tripod stand is lightweight, compact, and foldable to fit into a bag. A stand that comes with a carrying bag is an added advantage.
Ease of Set Up
No one wants to end up with a complicated tripod stand that is difficult to set up. So look for a projector tripod stand that comes with everything you need to set it up. In this case, a tripod stand that comes with instructions manual is a plus.
The best thing about projector tripod stands is that they are versatile to allow for wide applications other than just holding a projector. Therefore, they make a great investment for business presentations, DJ mixers, and sound equipment among others. This platform brings you the best reviews the market has to offer. So make sure you read through in order to take home the right projector tripod stand.