If you want to have your photographs nearby so you can always go back and have a look at them, you better invest in the best photo papers for laser printer. Compared to storing all photographs and vacation memories digitally, these photo papers allow you to have the photographs in hardcopy form where you can always enjoy them. Some photo papers even come with peel-off-and-stick backs to enable you to stick your photos on surfaces for decoration or for easy viewing. With so many photo papers on the market, it is quite difficult to determine the best one. Luckily, we have compiled the following top 10 best reviews in 2020 to help you take home the best photo papers for your laser printer. Take a look!
1. HP Sprocket Photo Paper, 1AH01A
Consider the HP Sprocket Photo Paper, 1AH01A for instant sharing of memorable moments. These papers are designed with a peel-and-stick back to allow you to decorate your bedroom, backpack, or locker with much ease. Each purchase of these photo papers gives you 20 sheets of papers measuring 2 by 3 inches, which is a fun size to print and share. They are designed to work with HP sprocket portable photo printer. The photo papers are smudge-resistant, tear-resistant, and water-resistant. As such, they produce colorful photos that are ready to be touched and shared as soon as they print. What’s more, they operate at a temperature rate of 68 to 77 degrees F.
- The papers are nice quality with durable prints
- They are simple to load into the printer
- Resistant to water and moisture so they can last longer
- They are a bit expensive for the size of 2 by 3 inches; however, they work just as expected
2. HP Sprocket Photo Paper, 50 sheets
Turn your favorite photos into sharable form with the HP Sprocket Photo Paper. When you buy this item, you get 50 sheets of photo papers measuring 2 by 3 inches. The sizes are small yet fun to print and share with your friends and loved ones. These papers are simple to use and they are designed for use with HP sprockets portable photo printers. They feature a peel-off and sticky-backed craftsmanship to allow you to stick them on your backpack or bedroom wall for decorations. These photo papers can withstand a storage temperature range of 68 to 77 degrees F for long-lasting performance. At the same time, they are tear-resistant, water-resistant, and smudge-resistant to be able to endure various elements for added durability.
- They produce colorful photos that can be touched and shared instantly
- The prints can be used as wallet size photos
- The stickers are a nice touch
- The print quality is not the best but it is much fun
See Also: Best Portable Scanner for Photos
3. Epson Value Photo Paper, Glossy
The Epson Value Photo Paper, Glossy is designed to work with all inkjet and super tank printers. Thus, it is ideal for use both at home and for business projects. The package comes with 100 sheets of 4 x 6 inches glossy photo papers. This model is affordably priced, making it a great choice when you need to print lots of photos on a budget. Although thin, the quality of this Paper is just fine for adding photos to a scrapbook or frame. The prints are nice and not grainy as some most expensive photo papers. Besides, the photo paper is available in 1-pack, 2-pack, and 3-pack for you to choose from based on your needs and budget.
- The photo paper produces clear images
- It offers great value per sheet
- The colors are vibrant and clear
- The paper doesn’t have a heavy-duty feel but it is fine for the money
See Also: Best Printers Under 100
4. HP Glossy Photo Paper Premium Plus ((4×6 inch, 100 sheets)
Optimized for printing on HP inkjet systems, the HP Glossy Photo Paper Premium Plus is compatible with all inkjet printers. It is made from FSC-certified fiber to ensure that you print your photos on premium paper that is easy to recycle in systems that accept mixed paper. This photo paper has increased thickness and quality glossy finish to deliver the look and feel of traditionally processed photos. It boasts a porous image coating to deliver instant-dry photos so you can touch and share straight off the printer. In addition, the photo paper is water and smudge resistant to ensure your photos remain looking as good as new from time to time.
- Pictures printed on this paper look very good
- The paper is vibrant and waterproof
- Works perfectly with HP printers
- The photo paper has a sturdy and heavy-duty feel
- May come with manufacturers defects, otherwise great paper
5. HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper, 60 Sheets, 5 x 7 Inch)
For photo paper that lets you print instantly dry photos, consider the HP Advanced Glossy Photo Paper. It has 10.5-millimeter thickness and glossy finish to give you true-to-life color photos with a professional feel. This photo paper is compatible with most inkjet printers including HP 02, 110, 38, and 564 inkjet cartridges. Each photo paper is water and smudge-resistant so you can just grab them off the printer and start sharing with friends and family. The package includes 60 sheets of 5 x 7 inches photo papers at a decent price. Also, the size is well-suited for most albums and slip into a card for when you need to send off to a loved one.
- The paper makes a great choice for use in humid areas
- It has a strong and heavy-duty feel
- The photos produced are vibrant with an exquisite glossy finish
- It looks like traditional photographic printing, but the images are clear
6. HP Soft Gloss Photo Paper Premium Plus
Use the HP Soft Gloss Photo Paper Premium Plus to print professional-looking photos that will make you proud. The package includes 50 sheets of 8.5 x 11 inches photo papers to help you print a ton of photos. Each photo paper is complete with a porous image coating to deliver instantly dry photos that are ready to touch and share with friends. The photo paper is designed for printing on HP inkjet systems, meaning it is compatible with most inkjet printers. It is thicker with a soft gloss finish to produce the feel and look of traditionally produced photos. Additionally, this photo paper is crafted from FSC-certified fiber to ensure that you are printing your photos on premium paper that is easy to recycle.
- The photo paper has a heavy-duty feel
- It is water-proof and smudge-resistant to offer added durability
- The picture produced has the perfect balance of sheen and weight
- May come with shipping flaws, otherwise, the quality is great
7. Hewlett Packard HP Photo Paper Premium Plus, (5×7 inch), 60 sheets
Now you can proudly share and preserve your memories; thanks to the Hewlett Packard HP Photo Paper Premium Plus. With the ability to dry instantly, this photo paper allows you to touch and share photo prints as soon as they are produced. It has increased thickness and soft glossy finish to give the look and feel of traditionally processed photos. This photo paper is smudge and water-resistant to enable you to share them straight out of the printer. It is specially designed for printing on HP inkjet systems; hence it is compatible with all inkjet printers. What’s more, the photo paper is available various packs to allow you to choose from depending on your needs and budget.
- It is a high-quality glossy paper at a bargain price
- Yields very high-quality photo prints
- The size works well with most printers
- The stock weights are a bit confusing
8. HP Color Laser Presentation Paper, Glossy
Produce professional-quality photo prints each time with the HP Color Laser Presentation Paper, Glossy. It has a top-notch glossy finish to deliver exceptional print quality and improved imagery. The brighter and glossier design makes this photo paper suitable for texts and images. Hence, it is ideal for printing business report, brochures, presentations, flyers, and proposals among others. Made for two-sided paper printing, this photo paper allows you to print reliably on both sides to avert paper jams and save your resources. It is optimized for use on HP laser jet system, meaning it is compatible with all HP laser jet printers. Moreover, the photo paper is made of fiber from a well-managed forest, making it safe for the planet.
- The paper is heavy and nice to print on
- It produces professional-looking prints
- The paper is well-made and looks a lot better than most inkjet papers
- It may get jammed once in a while, but great generally
9. HP Color Laser Photo Paper – HEWQ8842A
In order to print photos with bright colors and smooth texture, consider the HP Color Laser Photo Paper – HEWQ8842A. With a glossy finish, this photo paper will allow you to print portraits, landscapes, and anything in between vibrant and colorful. It is made from recyclable materials, meaning it is eco-friendly and good for the planet. The photo paper has quick-drying technology to allow you to touch and share your photos straight out of the printer. It is water-proof and smudge-resistant to deliver long-lasting durability. When you buy this photo paper, you get 100 sheets of paper to help you print tons of photos.
- It has good quality and produces perfect photos
- The paper allows you to produce a wide variety of images
- It is ideal for school and home projects
- It has an expensive price tag but it is worth each amount
10. HP Color Laserjet Photo Paper
With the HP Color Laserjet Photo Paper, you can print outsourced-quality brochures at the comfort of your home. The package includes 100 sheets of 8.5 x 11 inches glossy photo papers to help you print professional-standard photos. It has a heavy-weight design that makes you print photos with the look and feel of heavy-duty photos. The photo paper boasts a two-sided design to allow you to print impressive color images on both sides. Furthermore, it is available in 100 sheets and 200 sheets for you to choose from depending on your needs and budget.
- The photo paper looks well-made and durable
- The pictures printed on this paper are vibrant and beautiful
- The paper works exactly as you would expect
- It is versatile enough for various projects
- It is a bit pricey; however, you get exactly what you pay for
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Photo Papers for Laser Printer
To limit your search time of the best photo papers, we bring you the following factors to consider. Have a look.
A thicker photo paper guarantees high-quality photos with a traditional look and feel that will last longer. Normally, a thicker paper tends to jam inside the printer than a thinner. That is why it is advisable that you first consider the maximum thickness your printer can handle before purchasing.
Photo papers come in various sizes to meet various needs and budgets. However, not all sizes work with all types of printers. It is recommended that you determine the size that your printer can handle so you don’t end up buying the wrong papers. For instance, photo papers measuring 4 x 6″ or 5 x 7″ are suitable for small desktop printers.
What Do You Want To Print?
If you want to print photos with a cheerful and happy feel, consider a photo paper with a high gloss finish. On the other hand, if you want to create something with a darker somber mood, consider a photo paper with a matte finish and some texture. The paper photos included in these reviews have both glossy and textured finish so rest assured you will find your favorite.
There is nothing more gratifying than being able to print your own photos at home. With the best photo papers, you have the power to determine how your printed photos will look like. We have gone far and wide to come up with the above photo paper reviews, which are the best in the industry right now. So make sure you read through carefully in order to find the right product.