There’s no better way of keeping your garden/lawn from “intruders” other than using motion activated sprinklers. The method is not like the typical options that harms the animals.
It safely scares them away by a splash of water and a cracking noise for a few sprinklers. Now, which devices can make the cut and join the best motion activated Sprinklers?
When you put some factors down, you’ll be surprised by the many you’ll set aside.
Let’s have a look on some that made the cut.
1. Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion-Activated Sprinkler Review
We all know that sprinklers do not target to kill the animals but scaring them away in a humanely manner. Well, this is the function of Orbit 62100. And it can perform this task for 24 hours, nights only or day.
It gives you the flexibility to control it depending on the attack pattern of your intruders. If you’ve used motion-activated sprinklers before, your primary concern might have been the water usage.
Some use a lot of water hence a pain in the flesh. It’s another story when you put Orbit 62100 into the picture. Per activation with 7500 cycles, it uses two cups of water. Plus 4 AA alkaline batteries that give it the power to function. Other features you will love are the intricate design and the top-notch sensing technology.
- Can spray water up to a distance of 70 feet
- Versatile due to the three detection modes
- Multi-beneficial since it can still be used as a watering sprinkler
- A smart sensor that can detect animals up to 40 feet
2. Hoont Cobra Yard Motion Activated Water Blaster Review
If you are in urgency of getting motion-activated sprinkler, Hoont cobra should be your first choice. Why? It’s easy to set up and a quick fix and when your pockets are shallow.
They’re one of the most affordable sprinklers in this category. It can detect movement up to 30 feet and is activated for five seconds.
It’s enough time to shoot some water jets to unwanted visitors. All these it does while keeping you is keeping your water consumption rate in check.
- A full package with one year warranty
- Can cover up to 1000 square feet
- Setting up is quick and easy
- Monitors area up to 650 sq. feet
3. Havahart 5277 Motion-Activated Sprinkler Review
The Havahart 5277 sprinkler is yet another addition that made it to the cut. Not only because of the effective use but the subtle green color which makes it hard to be noticed.
Plus, the compact design makes it blend with the topography easily. The sprinkler can monitor your field for 24 hours with adjustable spray area coverage with dials for quick operate.
It uses an in-built sensor to detect the heat of the animal before it releases the water jets. The device gives you the ability to determine how far you want the water jets to reach.
- Uses 3 water cups per spray
- The spray range is 35 feet
- Uses 2AA batteries
- Can also be used as a sprinkler
4. Activated Motion Sensor Water Sprinkler Review
Most sensors are affected when the wind is fiercely blowing. If the jets are not strong enough, the effect of the water jet is jeopardized. With activated Motion Water sprinkle, this is the last thing that should worry you.
Most of the water jets are 95% on target and can reach up to 30 feet distance at an angle of 120 degrees. The shooting time is 5 seconds as it waits for another move.
The sensor is sharp, and no animal can pass it by without a shot. Also, the device produces a clicking sound that scares the animals.
- The jet is on a perfect height for a direct target
- Can be repositioned easily
- Weighs only 1.2 pounds hence very light for fast spinning
- A low water consuming sprinkler
5. Hoont Motion Activated Jet Blaster Review
Talk of sleek design and you’ll be talking of Hoont Motion Sprinkler. It’s one of the devices to consider when you want value for your money.
And the features will not disappoint either. Furthermore, the design makes it easy for portability hence a perfect choice if you are visiting a friend with many feral cats in the night.
The item scares away animals like cats, stray dogs, deer birds. It can be used in different areas effectively.
- Has a motion detector body
- You can easily adjust your water spray level preferences
- The body design is intricate
- Harmless to the animals but effective
6. ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent Review
If you’re tired of the mess you find on your beautiful lawn, you shouldn’t think twice. As the name suggests, the device’s design tends to scare away the intruders even before it releases the bullets.
It’s an ideal choice if your unwanted friends are stubborn. You can use it to cover extensive ground up t 1200 sq feet. And guess what! When powered with one 9 volt battery, it can serve you for half a year.
The sensor is powerful and can detect the smallest animals like rats. However, these unique features come with a hefty price tag. You’d have to cough out more money to get one.
- It has a leak-proof valve to avoid flooding
- Can work for 24 hours non-stop
- Very easy to set up
- Can spray water up to a height of 10 meters targeting the birds
7. Havahart Spray Away Hydro-Remote Animal Sprinkler Review
With Havahart 5267 animal repellant, the large area you want to cover shouldn’t worry you. The device can cover up to an area of 1900 sq feet, the biggest in this category.
That’s the primary reason why it’s used in large farms as a sprinkler which is set on intervals of 30 to 60 minutes.
If you are always into cool devices, then you might resonate with the sprinkler since it comes with an additional remote which you can use from a distance of 100 feet. You can easily control the duration for sprinkling and the sensitivity of the spray.
- Comes with three modes which you can decide on
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- You can adjust sprinkler for an effective spraying
- It’s ideal in areas with high animal activities
8. Havahart Motion Activated Sprinkler Repellent Review
Despite the broad coverage of 1900 sq feet, you may think that the device consumes a lot of water. Like the typical sprinklers, it uses two to three cups per sprinkle session which is a great deal if you don’t want to waste water.
It’s one of the most sensitive devices and can detect critters from a distance of 35 feet. When activated, it releases numerous jest of water with a loud noise to scare away the intruders.
Plus, it has an LED indicator that flush, hence more effective. The warning system shows you a signal when the battery is almost dead.
- Uses 4AA batteries
- The spray distance can be adjusted for better results
- The sensor eye leaves no animal undetected
- Two years warranty
- A very simple set up
9. COSTWAY Scarecrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent Review
The COSTWAY scarecrow is the device you need if you want a device that can work at home and your business. The intricate design and colour is the secret behind this.
From afar, you’ll think it’s a camera but has a hidden agenda of by the side of keeping your lawns safe.
The device’s detection range is impressive and can detect the smallest animals. It can cover an area of 1200 sq feet, with up to six months on a single battery.
- Has low battery indicator to ensure constant protection
- Item weighs 1.88 pounds hence easily portable
- It’s very affordable, therefore the best option when working on a budget
- Blasts water for the three seconds which makes it water efficient.
No one can deny that motion Activated sprinklers are the most effective way of taking care of your lawns/gardens. So don’t go through a tedious process when looking for the best devices. Pick one from our list and keep your garden as beautiful as it has always been.