Do not ruin your journey by using a heavy battery that is not efficient. Lightweight batteries will help by giving you a better performance and are long lasting. Most come when they have already been pre-charged so that when you get it you simply install it and are ready to go. They have not been built using heavy metals so that they can be light. Maintenance of the battery is also another feature that you should look out for. Some do not need maintenance while others will need maintenance after some time. This article will help you narrow down on your options when you are looking for the ideal one for you.
- 10. Lithium Ion Sealed Battery 12V 280 CCA ATV Review
- 9. YUASA Factory Activated Maintenance Free Battery Review
- 8. Antigravity Batteries Review
- 7. Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery YTX12-BS Sealed Factory Activated Review
- 6. Mirai Ultra Lightweight Lithium Motorcycle Battery Review
- 5. YTX20L-BS 20L-BS Powersports Battery Maintenance Free Review
- 4. YTX4L-BS Lithium Ion Sealed Battery Motorcycles Review
- 3. Antigravity Batteries – Lightweight Motorcycle Lithium Ion Battery Review
- 2. WPS Featherweight Lithium Battery HJTZ5S-FP-IL Review
- 1. Antigravity Batteries Review
10. Lithium Ion Sealed Battery 12V 280 CCA ATV Review
Unlike other normal lead batteries, this one is one-third their volume and weight. It has up to 2000cycles JISD standard. You will not need to bother about maintaining it until after one year. You can store a power commander or another device in the same compartment with it thanks to its thinness. It has an exceptional recharge rate.
9. YUASA Factory Activated Maintenance Free Battery Review
Get this battery, and you are ready to hit the road with it. Because you will find it when it has already been activated. It has 2pounds making it light weight. Yuasa battery does not need maintenance. Utilize it on your motorcycle and start enjoying your rides using it. It can go for many cycles. Have an ample time installing it.
8. Antigravity Batteries Review
This battery comes pre-charged and with an adhesive backed foam so that you can have an easy time installing it. If you are using 16volts system, then this is the battery you should use. You can mount it anywhere on any side as it has vibration resistance. Charge it using an antigravity so that you cannot damage it. It is ultra-lightweight.
7. Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery YTX12-BS Sealed Factory Activated Review
Maintenance will not worry you until after one year. You will be able to use it straight away as it has already been activated. Recharging it is fast. It has a long life cycle with up to 2000 cycles under JISD standard. This battery is thinner and its compartment you will be able to store other items like the power commander. It has less volume and weight than normal batteries.
6. Mirai Ultra Lightweight Lithium Motorcycle Battery Review
Check price on Amazon
This battery is safe as it has no liquid or any other toxic substance on it. It comes in a dual terminal design so that you can use one set for the vehicle and the other for the accessories. You can mount it in any direction that you want. It weighs 20% less than the AGM or lead-acid batteries. It comes with high performing high cold cranking amps.
5. YTX20L-BS 20L-BS Powersports Battery Maintenance Free Review
Enjoy using this battery as they are maintenance free. It comes dry and has a bottle of acid that you are required to use so that you can activate it. It can be used as a replacement for a broad range of other batteries. You should look carefully before purchasing if the battery model you are using can be replaced with it. It is multipurpose and can also be used on ATVs, UtVs.
4. YTX4L-BS Lithium Ion Sealed Battery Motorcycles Review
Protect the environment with this battery that does not pollute the environment. It does not have any acid or metal like mercury and cadmium making it very lightweight. It has a third the volume and volume of the normal lead-acid battery. Its life cycle is more than 2000cycles. You won’t have to worry about maintenance up to one year.
3. Antigravity Batteries – Lightweight Motorcycle Lithium Ion Battery Review
This lightweight battery is very powerful and has 480 cranking amps. You should use a lithium ion charger so that you do not damage it. This battery has no liquid so you can mount it in any direction that you want. It weighs 3pounds and 2ounces. It is pre-charged, and it will come with a backed adhesive foam so that you have an ample time installing it on your motorcycle.
2. WPS Featherweight Lithium Battery HJTZ5S-FP-IL Review
Have increased cranking amps with this battery. This battery has an inbuilt LED test gauge that you can utilize. It is high quality, and it will keep you on the road riding for longer. It takes pride in being featherweight as it is 50-70% lighter than other standard batteries. This battery has been built with lithium ion polymer technology so that it can give a high performance.
1. Antigravity Batteries Review
Make use of the 360 cranking amps that this battery gives you. It can crank 1800cc 4cylnder race cars. It is precharged so you can just hit the road once you get it. You will be able to mount it in any direction that you feel like. It is safe, and you will get a backed adhesive foam that you should utilize during installation to make it easier.
Having a lightweight battery that does not have liquid on it is an advantage as you can mount it in any direction and it still works incredibly. It is also safe so that you secure yourself when using your motorcycle. The distinct features discussed in this article are to help you choose the best battery for your motorcycle.