The best hospital grade air purifiers are suitable for homes and offices. The fact that these air purifiers are hospital-grade means they are of great quality and will meet your expectations. They have advanced features such as True HEPA filter that removes up to 99.97-percent of smoke, dust, pet dander, and allergens. They also have pre-filter to help remove large particles from the air. Plus most of them have activated carbon filters that get rid of odors from the air. Another incredible feature of these highly-rated units is the LED indicator, which alerts you when it’s time to change the filters.
Polluted air is full of viruses and bacteria. When this air is inhaled, the bacteria and viruses get into our lungs and from the lungs, they go into the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, viruses, germs, and bacteria can cause various complications, including heart attack, diseases, and even cancer. It is for this reason why the need for a hospital-grade air purifier should not be overlooked. In our reviews, we have compiled the aforementioned top quality hospital grade air purifiers and talked about what you need to know concerning each of them.
- 10. IQAir Medical-Grade HealthPro Plus Air Purifier
- 9. Medify MA-40 Medical Grade H13True Hepa Air Purifier
- 8. BlueDri BD-AS-550-BL Negative Machine HEPA Scrubber
- 7. Guardian Technologies AC4825 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier
- 6. Whirlpool Whispure True Hepa Air Purifier (WPPRO2000M)
- 5. Prolux Enfinity HEPA Air Purifier and Ionic Cleaner
- 4. Winix HR900 True HEPA Filtration Air Purifier
- 3. Medify MA-18 Medical Grade H13 Air Purifier
- 2. Oransi EJ120 HEPA Air Purifier with Carbon Filter
- 1. Blueair Classic 605 Air Purifier
10. IQAir Medical-Grade HealthPro Plus Air Purifier
Examples of ultrafine particles are tobacco smoke, virus, pet dander, and soot. Ultrafine particles are smaller than 0.1 microns in diameter and consist of around 90-percent of all airborne particles. The super small size means ultrafine particles can be easily inhaled and deposited into the lungs before being absorbed directly into the bloodstream. Once they are in the bloodstream, ultrafine particles can travel to all the crucial organs of your body.
That’s why it is important that you buy the IQAir Medical-Grade HealthPro Plus Air Purifier. It is equipped with HyperHEPA filtration technology that effectively stops ultrafine particles. It also has triple-seal technology, which ensures that no air escapes unfiltered. Plus it boasts sophisticated controls that will let you program it to clean the air exactly as you need it and when you need it.
- Covers a room size up to 104.5 sq m (1,125 sq ft)
- New edition fan delivers up to 300 cfm
- 215 watts used at the highest speed
- 27 watts used at the lowest speed
9. Medify MA-40 Medical Grade H13True Hepa Air Purifier
We admire the effort Medify has put in to make sure this is one of the best quality hospital grade air purifiers. Unlike other brands that feature panels made of cheap plastic, this unit has a panel made of tempered glass. That being said, its panel is very easy to clean and will not scratch.
Besides, this air purifier comes with three filters, which, in turn, come in a single cartridge to make replacement a breeze. It also has a night mode that comes in handy when you are going to bed but do not want to breathe unpurified air. The night mode ensures that the air purifier works quietly without interfering with your sleep. Additionally, this air purifier is not bulky; hence, expect it to stay out of the way.
- Lifetime coverage on all parts
- Lifetime service on registered products
- Cleans rooms up to 1,300 sq ft in one hour
- Cleans rooms up to 800 sq ft in 30 minutes
- Cleans rooms up to 400 sq ft in 15 minutes
8. BlueDri BD-AS-550-BL Negative Machine HEPA Scrubber
You should consider purchasing this unit because it works effectively to improve your general well-being. It removes harmful airborne particles such as sawdust, asbestos, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, mildew, smoke, and other miscellaneous debris. By so doing, this machine ensures you only inhale super clean air that will not cause long-term effects.
It has HEPA filters that are standardized to get rid of 99.97-percent of particles, which have a size equal to or greater than 0.3 micrometers. The machine is ideal for purifying the air in kids’ bedrooms or hospitals. It gets rid of odors, smoke, fumes, mold, dust, mildew, and asbestos. The LED light indicator will let you know when it’s time to have the intake filter changed. Also, there is a variable speed control mechanism that allows you to adjust the speed and power at which the filter works.
- Weighs approximately 38 pounds
- Measures 15.25 by 24 by 23 inches
- Available in 3 colors i.e. Blue, Green, and Red
- The manufacturer stands with the product
7. Guardian Technologies AC4825 True HEPA Filter Air Purifier
Hospital-grade air purifiers are available in various sizes. Some are pretty bulky while others are nicely compact. The Guardian Technologies True HEPA Filter Air Purifier is compact, and, therefore, recommended for those living in apartments or those looking for an air purifier for their offices. Despite its small size, this air purifier is 3-in-1; hence, it will not disappoint when it comes to delivering amazing results.
It removes up to 99.97% of dangerous germs, mold spores, dust, pet dander, dust, pollen, and more. As if that’s not enough, this unit features a UV C light that kills airborne viruses such as rhinovirus, staph, and influenza. Plus it works with Titanium Dioxide to minimize volatile organic compounds. The activated charcoal filter reduces unwanted odors from cooking fumes, smoke, pets, and more.
- Filters air 4 times per hour at maximum speed in medium to large rooms up to 167 sq ft
- Filter type is HEPA
- Boasts 3 fans speeds
- Has a height of 22”
6. Whirlpool Whispure True Hepa Air Purifier (WPPRO2000M)
Whirlpool is not lying when it says that this air purifier is the best in its class. Capable of cleaning up to 508 sq ft, the WPPRO2000M delivers second-to-none performance. It is the best for allergy sufferers, given that it purifies the air quickly. It also removes particles and pollutants caused by wildfires. Well, one of the reasons why it exceeds expectations is that it uses a True HEPA filter.
The filter captures up to 99.97-percent of allergens and dust. So, if you are troubled by mold spores, pet dander, plant pollen or household dust, this is the unit to turn to. The smart auto mode is another feature that makes this hospital-grade air purifier one of the best. This feature senses the surrounding area and then automatically adjusts the fan speeds.
- The product is backed by a 1-year warranty
- The motor is backed by a 5-year warranty
- Certified by Energy Star
- Display style is touchscreen
- Voltage is 120
- Weighs 22.4 pounds
5. Prolux Enfinity HEPA Air Purifier and Ionic Cleaner
The price tag of the Prolux Air Purifier and Ionic Cleaner may be a little heftier than the prices of most hospital-grade air purifiers. However, we still advise you to go for it because it is one of the most powerful units. Besides, its price is still within an affordable range and you will not have to break the bank to have it.
It is designed to clean pollution, allergens, dust, and odors from your office or home. It has a brushless motor that will not wear out. And to prove to you that this motor is indeed built to last, the manufacturer offers a bumpy warranty. Because of how powerful it is, this hospital-grade air purifier is ideal for large rooms. It has a HEPA filter that enables it to absorb odors and pollution.
- 1-year unit warranty
- 7-year motor warranty
- Measures 18 inches tall by 14 inches wide by 15.5 inches deep
- Energy-efficient 45W 120V DC brushless motor
- Ideal for rooms up to 1,000 sq ft
4. Winix HR900 True HEPA Filtration Air Purifier
The Winix HR900 is wildly popular – and with a reason. This air purifier boasts True HEPA filter that allows it to capture up to 99.97-percent of pet dander, allergens, and airborne pollutants. It also has a washable AOCTM Carbon Filter that captures smoke and pet odors as well as other household odors. What’s more, the AOCTM Carbon Filter extends the life of the True HEPA filter.
The filter of this unit is the ultimate pet pre-filter, which is the first line of defense against pet dander, large household particles, and pet hair. The plasma wave technology is another feature that greatly improves the performance of this air purifier. It breaks apart odors, chemical vapors, allergens, and other pollutants at the molecular level. If you want to inhale the cleanest air ever, you should definitely consider this unit.
- Has white color that blends with any room décor
- Measures 16.3 by 9.6 by 23.6 inches
- Suitable for rooms up to 300 sq ft
- Weighs 18.7 pounds
3. Medify MA-18 Medical Grade H13 Air Purifier
When looking for a high-performance hospital-grade air purifier, you should not limit your searches to the results the air purifier delivers. Instead, you should also check whether the air purifier will blend nicely with the style of your room. The Medify MA-18 Medical Grade H13 Air Purifier has a modern design, and this means it will be noticeable in your living room or office.
It also has touchscreen technology, which further proves that it is modern and very convenient to use. Other features that make us rate this unit so highly are the light indicator to keep track of the filter replacement; three fans speeds, which are medium, low, and high; standby mode when the purifier is not in use, and 360-degree air intake and outlet for maximum air purification performance.
- Filter replacement indicator
- Lifetime warranty
- 3 fan speeds
- On/off ion control
- Covers 400 sq. ft. in 30 minutes and 200 sq. ft. in 15 minutes
- Medical-grade TRUE HEPA filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
2. Oransi EJ120 HEPA Air Purifier with Carbon Filter
In addition to being made in the USA, the EJ120 HEPA Air Purifier has a German motor. It is, therefore, obvious that you will not get it wrong with this air purifier. Yes, its price is on the high side but this should not be a concern because you are getting a real value for your money. It is the type of air purifier that when you buy, that’s it – you will not buy again.
It is perfect for large rooms, homes, offices, laboratories, etc. It removes mold, smoke, and dust. By so doing, this air purifier creates an allergy-free environment. Another thing we must say about this unit is that, although the motor is powerful, it is quiet, and, therefore, will not bother you in any way. It is a cool air purifier that does a wonderful job of keeping the air clean.
- The power of this air purifier is 83W, 120V/60Hz
- Installed filters and user manual included
- UL certified for safety and quality
1. Blueair Classic 605 Air Purifier
Asthma, allergies, and hay fever should not trouble you – not when the Blueair Classic 605 Air Purifier is within easy reach. Equipped with HEPA silent technology, this air purifier delivers nothing but unrivaled performance. The HEPA silent technology leverages mechanical filtration and electrostatic charge to provide you with true HEPA performance.
In a nutshell, this air purifier uses a true HEPA filter to capture up to 99.97-percent of airborne pollutants. To add to this, the air purifier is Wi-Fi-enabled plus it is Amazon Alexa compatible. The Wi-Fi technology allows you to control the air purifier via the Blueair friend app.
- 3 fan speeds
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Perfect for large rooms between 700 sq. ft. and 800 sq. ft.
- Energy Star rated
- Certified by the California Air Resources Board for ozone emissions
- Timer & night mode
A hospital-grade air purifier gives you an opportunity to breathe clean and pristine air. It purifies air by removing smoke, dust, bacteria, viruses, and harmful mold, among others. Nonetheless, not all air purifiers deliver. Therefore, before you spend money on a unit, make sure you have the right details about it.