If your smartphone is running low on memory there is no need to replace it, simply purchase the best flash drive for iPhone. These devices are compatible with iPhones, PCs, and Android devices to give you optimum file transfer versatility. Most of them are easy to use as all you need to do is plug and begin using immediately. These flash drives are made of sturdy aluminum bodies to ensure they can sustain daily abuse. They are available in large storage capacities to enable you to transfer lots of files at the same time. As if that’s not enough, they are compact and lightweight to ensure you can have them with you wherever you go. To help you find the best flash drive, we bring you the following top 10 best reviews in 2019. Keep reading.
1. SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive 64GB
Crafted with a flexible lightning connector, the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive 64GB fits easily through most iPhone cases. It is equipped with USB 3.0 connector to allow you to plug it into your PC or Mac computer for quick and easy file transfer.
This flash drive has a shoot direct feature that allows it to automatically back up videos and photos from your contact and camera. It has a storage capacity of 64GB which is large enough to hold a lot of videos and photos. Additionally, this flash drive features password protection software to enable you to keep your sensitive files secure from unauthorized access.
- This flash drive is available in different sizes to suit various needs and budgets
- It makes file transfer seamless and effortless
- The device is compatible with most iPhones
- It does not backup documents created in Microsoft Word from the phone, otherwise, everything else works just fine
2. Wandera Technology iPhone USB Flash Drive
Measuring a fraction of the size and weight of an iPhone, the Wandera Technology iPhone USB Flash Drive makes the perfect companion for your iPhone devices. Hence, you can take it everywhere to free up more space instantly.
This flash drive has an extra extension lightning connector to work with most thick iPhone cases without taking off. It has a storage capacity of 32GB to allow you to store more HD videos and photos. This device comes with a USB 3.0 connector to ensure speedy transfer of files between an iOS device and the iOS flash drive. Plus it is backed by 18 months warranty so you can buy with confidence.
- This flash drive is compatible with all iOS devices
- It is available in different colors and sizes to choose from
- The outer case is a metal that looks very sturdy
- This device may sometimes not fit well if you don’t remove the phone case
3. HooToo iPhone Flash Drive
Made of a premium aluminum body, the HooToo iPhone Flash Drive is durable to withstand daily use and abuse. It comes in a small size weighing just 0.25oz, meaning it is lightweight to enable you to always carry it with you wherever you go. This flash drive comes with an extended connector that fits most cases without you having to take them off.
It has a large storage capacity of 64GB to allow you to transfer lots of videos, music, and photos at the same time. Additionally, this flash drive is equipped with an authorized Exfat so you can transfer individual files larger than 4GB.
- This device comes in two sizes to choose from
- It allows you to transfer files faster at a speed of 80mb/s
- The flash drive is compatible with most iPhone and iPad devices
- It is very easy to use and to install
- This flash drive cannot transfer media files downloaded from iTunes
4. Omars iPhone Flash Drive
Free up memory on your iPhone instantly with the Omars iPhone Flash Drive. It uses USB 3.0 to enable you to transfer files much quickly and easily on the go. This flash drive works with a user-friendly “witstick” app that supports all file formats for you to stream videos directly from the drive.
It is equipped with a password and touch ID software to help you secure the flash drive contents and prevent them from landing the wrong hands. The flash drive has a one-touch backup feature to allow you to back up your file automatically. What’s more, it supports exFAT feature so you can transfer files larger than 4GB.
- This device has an extended connector that fits most thick cases
- It allows you to share documents to social media instantly
- This flash drive is highly portable for you to take everywhere
- It would be nice if the flash drive came with a hook for hanging
5. SanDisk iXpand 32GB Mobile Flash Drive (SDIX-032G-G57)
Easily transfer videos and photos between PCs, iPhone, iPad, and Mac Computers using the SanDisk iXpand 32GB Mobile Flash Drive (SDIX-032G-G57). It is made from materials of the highest standards and has been thoroughly tested to deliver outstanding quality and reliable performance.
This device comes with a flexible lightning connector to allow for easy plug-in through most iPhone cases without you removing. It is designed with password software to enable you to encrypt your files for safe and secure transfer between devices. Besides, the flash drive works with the iXpand Sync app to automatically back up your photos and videos whenever it’s connected.
- This flash drive is compact for easy portability
- It is very easy to use as it involves plug-and-play
- The device is available in 32GB and 64GB for you to choose from
- The connector to the phone makes it awkward to operate your phone once connected
6. TRYVAT USB Flash Drive
Featuring a 3-in-1 linker design, the TRYVAT USB Flash Drive gives you various options to transfer files in various platforms. As a result, you can transfer files to an Android device, PC, as well as an iPhone device without the need for cables.
This flash drive is made of aluminum alloy so it is lightweight for you have around wherever you go. At the same time, it is sturdy and durable to offer long-lasting performance. This device is equipped with password software to enable you to encrypt data so you don’t have to worry about it leaking. Moreover, it has a plug and play format that makes it very easy to use by almost everyone.
- This device is up to 300% faster
- It supports a variety of format styles
- The flash drive allows you to keep all your videos and photos in one place
- A lanyard for attaching to a keychain could have been a nice addition
7. Kimiandy USB Flash Drive
Equipped with encryption software, the Kimiandy USB Flash Drive lets you protect your files with a password in order to keep sensitive files secure. It is compatible with Windows, Android, as well as all iPhone devices. The flash drive works with Y Disk app that supports all major video and music formats, allowing you to stream them directly from the flash drive.
It has a storage capacity of 128GB to ensure you have enough space for external memory expansion. This device uses USB 3.0 to transfer files easily and quickly without cables. Better yet, it features a one-touch backup system to allow you to back up all your contacts, videos, and music.
- This device is backed by 18 months warranty for you buy with confidence
- It seems well-constructed and sturdy
- The compact design enables you to have it with you wherever you go
- There is no hook for attaching the device to your key or belt loop
8. RAVPower iPhone iPad USB Flash Drive
The RAVPower iPhone iPad USB Flash Drive gives you a capacity of 64GB to allow you to instantly backup your phone storage. It can store more of the latest HD movies, thousands of photos, as well as TV shows without you worrying about unlimited space.
This device has authorized exfats and Apple MI certification to ensure you can transfer individual files larger than 4GB. It uses USB 3.0 to enable you to transfer files quickly at a speed of 80 MB/s reading and 30 MB/s writing. Plus, the device comes in three different sizes so you can choose from depending on your needs and budget.
- This flash drive simultaneously charges while transferring data
- It comes with extended lightning connect that fits most bulky cases
- The device is very easy to use to transfer files
- It may come with minor manufacturer defects, otherwise great flash drive
9. iDiskk 128GB iPhone Flash Drive
Speedily transfer files from your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac computer using the iDiskk 128GB iPhone Flash Drive. It allows for automatic backup of videos and photos taken via “iDiskk Pro” App camera. This flash drive uses USB 3.0 to give you high-speed and stable transfer of files each time.
With its large storage capacity, this flash drive allows you to watch movies and videos directly; all you have to do is plug into your device, and voila! It is compact, lightweight and comes with a keychain hole to make it easy to carry, especially when you are on a trip. Better yet, the flash drive comes with password software to enable you to protect your files from unauthorized hands.
- This device is easy to use as all you need to do is plug and play
- It is compatible with most file formats
- It looks well-made and sturdy
- This device requires you to download iDiskk Pro app before connecting to your phone
10. Kingston Digital Bolt Duo Flash drive
Looking for an easy way to extend storage space to your iPhone or iPad, the Kingston Digital Bolt Duo Flash drive is your go-to. It is easy to use as all you have to do is download the bolt app, plug it in, and then back up your camera roll.
This flash drive is compact and comes with a keychain hole that allows you to attach it to your key so you never lose or misplace. It lies flat when plugged in to enable you to use without being obtrusive. Besides, this flash drive comes in three different sizes to suit people with various needs and budgets.
- This flash drive looks and works great
- It has an excellent build quality to ensure long-lasting performance
- The included keychain hole is very handy
- The transfer rate is not fully utilizing the USB 3.0 capability
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Flash Drive for iPhone
When it comes to finding the best flash drive for iPhone there are a number of things you need to consider, like the ones below;
When deciding on which flash drive to buy, make sure you go for the biggest size possible. This is because you never know how much extra space you are going to need and it doesn’t hurt to have more space. Even though larger flash drives attract more money, they are usually worth it in the end.
The best flash drive is one that is well-built and sturdy. The last thing you want is to end up with a flimsy device that may fall apart after a little wear and tear. To ensure the flash drive you buy is sturdy, look at the material used for construction. Most of the units included in this list are made of premium aluminum which is sturdy yet lightweight for easy portability.
Most flash drives are designed with various security software options; however, the level of security you need depends on what you are putting on the device. If you have sensitive files that you don’t want to end up in the wrong hands, consider a device with password software or fingerprint scanning. This will enable you to encrypt and secure your videos and pictures.
Gone are the days when people used to walk around with bulky hard drives in the name of backup storage. Now you can store your favorite photos and videos safely and securely in a tiny little package; thanks to the introduction of flash drives. Most iPhone owners are now investing in the best flash drives. So don’t be left out simply read through our reviews to discover your best option.