If you are looking for Best Electric Garage Heaters, you are at the right place. Below is a list of electric garage heaters that can assist you in making a final purchase decision. Usually, it is quite tough to decide on the best available product in the market, which is why reading the reviews and comments is a good idea.
With assistance in technological advancement, it is now possible to do online surfing and get information on the product features and specifications. You can get an idea on the pros and cons of a certain product as these are based on the comments left by other buyers and users.
- 10. Comfort Zone 7500 Watt Heater
- 9. KING KB2410-1-B2-ECO KB ECO2S 240-Volt 10,000-Watt Garage Heater
- 8. Comfort Zone Wall Mount Heater
- 7. Cadet RCP502S 5,000-Watt Portable Garage Heater
- 6. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater, WiFi
- 5. Comfort Zone CZ220 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater
- 4. NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater
- 3. Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage and Shop Large 4000 Watt Forced Air
- 2. Heavy-Duty Fan Forced Ceiling Mounting Heater
- 1. Dr Infrared Heater DR-975 7500-Watt 240-Volt Hardwired Shop Garage Electric Heater
10. Comfort Zone 7500 Watt Heater
This particular comfort zone heater comes with a remote. It is 204/280V heavy duty. The installation angle is adjustable. There are adjustable louvers as well in order to provide optimum airflow. Safety protection overheat system is provided with this heater. You can find more information on this product and it might give you an idea about its usage and durability.
- Gets hot fast
- You can use it in the garage
- It comes with a remote
- For some users, it is hard to adjust below 68 degrees
- You have to keep an eye on your electric bill
9. KING KB2410-1-B2-ECO KB ECO2S 240-Volt 10,000-Watt Garage Heater
It is a 10,000 Watt garage heater and it comes with a bracket. There is thermostat and remote control as well. The energy-saving design is Smart ECO25. It would provide you two-stage heating as per the product description. It would be using the lowest wattage. When using the heaters, a person would be concerned about the bills. There are timer modes and summer fan. In order to dissipate heat, there is fan delay, which is built-in.
- You get a bracket to install it on the wall or the ceiling
- The installation would be easy
- It is likely to show better performance
- For some user, the unit had been defective
- Some user doesn’t seem happy with the customer service
8. Comfort Zone Wall Mount Heater
This comfort zone wall mount heater has a thermostat control. You can use in the household. You get wide-heat dispersion as it is fan-forced. This is a high-output heater. It is 208V-240V heavy duty. It would be two heat levels up to 7500 Watts. You can find more information on the relevant product.
- Using this heater is likely to keep your area comfortable
- It is quiet
- Installation would be easy
- For some user, the heater stopped working
- It is low-quality in appearance
7. Cadet RCP502S 5,000-Watt Portable Garage Heater
This garage heater is portable. It would provide warmth to areas that are large and hard to reach. It comes with a bracket. It has 20-gauge steel construction and it is made in the USA. There is a built-in fan as well. Thus, you can use it in summers as well. You can get more information on the product details.
- It is likely to be durable
- It is suitable for the basement as well
- The installation is easy
- For some user, the new set on the purchase was not working
- For some user, the research switch fell inside
6. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater, WiFi
It appears to be a product of modern technology. You can control the temperature with your phone as there is WiFi. Touching the grill would be safe. You can heat the area up to 750 sq. ft. The wall mount design is space-saving. You can get more information on the product from the relevant product details and description.
- The design is compact
- It is lightweight
- You can remove it easily
- For some people, it was difficult to adjust the functionality
5. Comfort Zone CZ220 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater
This particular heater comes with dual knob controls. The design of the heater is space-saving. The steel construction is durable. The design is such that targeted heating is possible. The control is convenient and there are smart safety features.
- The installation is easy
- Design is great
- Quality is good
- Installation might be difficult for someone who has no technical knowledge
- There could be complaints on low fan power
4. NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater
This particular electric garage heater has the capacity of heating up to 500 square feet. The thermostat is built-in and would shut off automatically in case of overheating. The stainless steel construction seems durable. It is hardwired and you can use it in the garage and shops. You would require an electrician to professionally install it.
- It is likely to heat the room in 15 minutes.
- For some people it would be easy to install; however, a professional is recommended
- It has good quality
- For some user, it doesn’t last more than a month
3. Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage and Shop Large 4000 Watt Forced Air
This particular heater has gray/black finish. It provides automatic temperature control, which is from 45 to 77 degrees F. There is auto safety shut off. A mounting bracket is included. You can get more information on the product from the relevant product description.
- It would be suitable for a two-car garage
- It radiates great heat
- It has an automatic temperature control
- The internal thermostat wasn’t most consistent for some user
- The performance wasn’t at par for some user
2. Heavy-Duty Fan Forced Ceiling Mounting Heater
You can use this heater not only in your garage but also in your basements or the workshops. It would be suitable for outside buildings as well. It is an industrial type heater, which is heavy-duty. It has a ceiling mount bracket, which is built-in. The louvers are adjustable. Single pole thermostat is built-in and adjustable. You can read more information on the product.
- For some people installation was easy
- It is suitable for your garage
- It is relatively quiet
- For some users, the fans were faulty
1. Dr Infrared Heater DR-975 7500-Watt 240-Volt Hardwired Shop Garage Electric Heater
This particular heater is wall/ceiling mounted and comes with remote control. It is heavy duty and hardwired. There are five adjustable louvers. It is UL/CUL listed. There is a timer feature as well. You can read more details from the relevant product description.
- It is quiet in performance
- There is a remote control for your use
- It is hardwired and heavy duty
- For some user, this heater stopped working in a year
- Thermostat didn’t work out of the box for some user
There are many electric garage heaters available in the market but it is hard to select the one that is most suitable. This guide could be useful to some extent in making a final purchase decision. Whenever buying a certain product or service, it would be a good idea to read the relevant reviews and comments to get an idea on the performance of the products. In this case, you would get an idea on the performance of the electric garage heaters.