Drones have become the most sought-after toys among kids these days. There are so many possibilities a drone provides that makes it the most interesting gadget to play with. Apart from flying it with a remote controller like a helicopter, you can capture photos and videos from different heights and altitudes. In fact, some of the drones can be controlled with smartphone, and you can view live videos. There are dedicated drones available for the beginners, and the following list contains the top 10 best drones for beginners in 2020.
- List of The Best Drones for Beginners in 2020
- 1. Holy Stone Mini RC Helicopter Drone
- 2. Quadcopter Drone with Camera
- 3. Mini Drone by Potensic
- 4. Holy Stone RC Drone with Camera
- 5. Mini Drones for Kids by Force1
- 6. Force1 Drones with Camera
- 7. DROCON Navigator FPV Drone
- 8. Video Drones with Camera by Force1
- 9. Drones for Kids by Force1
- 10. Altair Outlaw Drone with Camera
List of The Best Drones for Beginners in 2020
1. Holy Stone Mini RC Helicopter Drone
This drone package includes the aero drone, 4 blades, the remote, a Li-ion battery, a USB charger, a screwdriver, and a propellers crowbar. Therefore, you do not need to buy any tool to fit this drone. Beginners can also easily fit this drone with the help of the user manual. It also has 3-speed modes for everyone including an advanced pilot to enjoy. The headless mode makes it more stable, so young children or beginners can easily operate it.
While you are flying it, you can identify the front or back side of this drone at night, as it has LED light with different types of colors. You also can flip or role or hold down the drone by pushing a button only. Remote control feature makes the takeoff and land process easy.
- Wind resistant control and headless security.
- Flexible and added stability.
- Easy to use and 3.4 GHz technology.
- There is no con in this product.
2. Quadcopter Drone with Camera
Quite an advanced drone, this one comes with a camera, which gives you more fun. The built-in camera of this drone allows you to take a picture or HD quality video of your surroundings, while it is flying. You can even watch the video that your drone is shooting, live on your phone.
Easily, you can operate this drone by using the remote and your smartphone. You also can control this drone within 100 meters to 300 feet, and if it is flying on high altitudes, it also performs well. The strong materials, wind-resistant power, and the super stabilization system make this drone more stable and perfect for shooting a bird’s eye view shot.
- Stable design and easy to operate.
- LED illumination and fast charging.
- Smartphone compatible and HD camera.
- It is not suitable for outdoor flying when it is windy.
3. Mini Drone by Potensic
Designed for kids mostly, it is very safe for the users as it has protected and covered battery slot. The 6 axis stabilization system allows you to flip or role the drone. There is a dedicated hold function that holds it straight even on high altitudes. You also can take off or land this quadcopter by pressing a remote button only.
You do not have to bother about the direction, which your drone is facing, because the wind-resistant power and the headless mode make this drone enough stable. If the battery is low, then the transmitter alarm let you know about this, by beeping once. Even when the drone flies out of the range, you will not have to worry about losing it, because the alarm also let you know, if it has been exceeded the range.
- Rear indicator and adjustable speed.
- Headless mode and one button landing.
- Safe battery compartment and battery indicator.
- The battery life is not long.
4. Holy Stone RC Drone with Camera
Now you can shoot a bird’s eye view shot easily with this drone as it has an in-built 720P camera. This camera also offers a 120° wide angle for taking a panoramic view from the high altitudes. Moreover, you can watch the video on your phone, while you are connecting it with the remote control system.
Additionally, you can control or operate it from your smartphone through an application. While you are activating the gravity sensor mode, the drone will be more stable automatically. You can fly it in the air on high altitudes worry-freely with the headless mode and altitude mode because these modes also hold it straight.
- Headless mode and transmitter control.
- Easy to use and altitude hold.
- Adjustable speed and LED lighting.
- There is no con to write about.
5. Mini Drones for Kids by Force1
Want a UFO design based drone? It will be a great flying toy for your child. The LED lights of this drone give your child more fun at night. Your child easily operates it through a remote control system. Besides, it has many control features such as altitude hold, a headless mode for easy controlling and operating. It also offers 2 different speeds to add extra fun. The strong and durable batteries of this drone make the flying time double, and all over the drone makes your child happier.
- Longer flight time and easy to operate.
- Dual speed and glowing LED lights.
- Altitude hold and headless mode.
- The average rating is lower than usual.
6. Force1 Drones with Camera
Shoot a video or take a picture from high altitudes has now become fun with this advance drone camera. This Wi-Fi camera also offers 720P HD quality picture or video. You can view this live video on your phone. Furthermore, you can set the flying direction on the screen of your smartphone, and your drone will follow the path if you tap on it. The 6 axes stabilizing system, the headless mode, and the altitude hold mode make it more stable than another drone available in the market.
- Multiple features and gravity induction.
- Extended flight and smartphone compatibility.
- Multiple mode and maximum stability.
- The average rating is low in comparison.
The drone with a camera gives the beginners more fun than other drones, it offers a 720P live video shooting or capturing a photo. When 2 MP camera of this drone is taking a picture or shooting a video then it also sending these to your phone via in-built WI-Fi connection. In addition to that, this HD camera has a 120° lens, so you can capture a clear photo and video with a wide angle of view.
If you want to shoot a video on high altitudes, the headless mode and altitude hold mode make the drone stable so that you can get a clear picture or video. If you download the control application, you also can control this drone from your smartphone. Otherwise, the remote allows you to control this drone and its camera.
- Single key for landing and take-off.
- Connectable to mobile device and altitude hold mode.
- Wide-angle camera and FPV real-time transmission.
- The construction is not sturdy enough.
8. Video Drones with Camera by Force1
With relatively long battery life, this drone offers you up to 15 minutes to 25 minutes of flying time with video recording features. This drone has an HD camera, which offers you 720P picture quality. Moreover, you can take a clear snap from too high altitude, because it has a super strong stabilization system that makes it trouble-free and stable, while it is flying in the air. This quadcopter also comes with 3 speeds, so while you are flying the drone and shooting a video, you can choose a speed according to your mood.
On the other hand, you can easily set or control its direction with the headless mode, and the altitude hold option holds it straight on high altitudes. You can use your smartphone for controlling the drone, also for watching the live video, while the drone is shooting. If the drone exceeds the controllable flying range, an alarm will let you know for getting back the drone within the range.
- Long flying range and superior safety features.
- 720p HD video through smartphone connectivity.
- Multiple features an easy to use.
- The price is slightly high in comparison to the quality.
9. Drones for Kids by Force1
Comes with an HD quality camera, it offers a 120-degree wide angle of view. This camera offers an FVP mode, so you can get a first-person wide and clear view on your phone. When you add a VR headset, you can feel like your own eye is flying on the sky. While the drone camera is shooting on high altitudes, it never becomes hazy, because the altitude mode holds it steady and straight. The drone also flips or rolls in 360° angle for adding more fun.
The headless mode maintains the direction that your drone is facing, and makes it stable in the heavy wind. You can control the drone and the camera through a downloaded application. Your child also can operate the drone, for its easy takeoff and land process.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor.
- Easy to use and HD remote control.
- Safety alarm and added stability.
- The battery life is too short.
10. Altair Outlaw Drone with Camera
The professional drone offers you up to 18 to 20 minutes flying time with 800 meters to 1000 meters flying range. It also offers various flight modes such as altitude hold mode, headless mode, GPS flight mode, to hold it stable into the air. You can shoot with this drone from a high altitude, as it has an HD camera.
By the way, its camera offers you 1080P HD video or picture with a first person and wide angle view. The drone camera does not compromise with the picture quality if it is flying on too high or in heavy air. You never have to worry about losing it, because it also offers you multiple RTH functions. If it has low power or it loses contact, automatically the drone will return to you.
- Flying range of 1000 meters and GPS technology.
- Returns home and three home buttons.
- Long lasting battery and Wi-Fi video transmission.
- It is a relatively new product.
If you are getting started with a drone, you should be flying it indoors. That is why most of the drones for beginners are designing accordingly, and they are not going to sustain in the windy outdoor conditions. They have restricted range as flying them outdoors may require permission from the officials. As a beginner, you can play competitively with your friends, and there are so many features starting from live camera to GPS and sensors to make it complete fun.