In case you use frequently, then you should develop an interest in the best chimney liner kits. You should be prepared to install chimney for the first time or reinstall the kits when the liners aren’t intact. Either way, chimney liners are designed to prevent creosote from accumulating in the chimney. Without these useful tools, you risk exposing your home to fire hazards.
Before you decide to use a crackling fire, ensure that you’ve installed these chimney liner kits. The models have a wide range of benefits. First, they offer protection and prevent the interior design from deteriorating. In addition, they also provide a guard against overheating. As such, you should ensure that you get quality models to enjoy these fantastic benefits at home while still keeping the occupants safe from fire hazards. To help you choose the top-performing products, below is a list of top 8 best chimney liner kits in 2021 reviews.
- 8. FireFlex Basic Flexible Chimney Liner Kit
- 7. Fireside Chimney FireFlex 316Ti Stainless Steel Liner
- 6. Forever Vent FL625SSK Chimney Liner
- 5. Chimney Liner Kit by WESTAFLEX
- 4. Rockford Chimney Supply Chimney Liner Kit
- 3. 6 by 20 Feet Chimney by Chim Cap
- 2. Forever Vent FL525SSK 5 x 25-Ft. Liner Kit
- 1. Chimney Kit, 6″ Dia., 25 feet by WESTAFLEX
8. FireFlex Basic Flexible Chimney Liner Kit
In case all that you want from your liner kit is relining, then FireFlex Basic Flexible Chimney provides an all-in-one solution at an affordable price. The stainless steel model is designed for multiple uses. It can be used for relining with existing chimneys or function in a totally new construction. The liners are manufactured from high-grade certified alloys to provide several years of usage.
Also, they feature interlocked steel to guarantee a water and gas-tight system. The seven-ply seams along with ten corrugations between them are designed to offer flexibility when using this chimney liner. Each kit also contains the EZ connect system. The FireFlex Basic Flexible Chimney will undoubtedly improve the heating efficiencies at home.
- Designed for solid fuels
- Stainless steel construction materials
- The liner features .006 standard thickness
- Comes along with the EZ connect system
- Doesn’t twist-lock easily
7. Fireside Chimney FireFlex 316Ti Stainless Steel Liner
In case you want a complete chimney liner kit for your stove, then this is the perfect model for you. FireFlex 316Ti features .006 thickness steel for better performance. It also relines with both new constructions and existing chimney models.
The top plate measures 13 by 13 inches, and it comes along with a rain cap that will offer protection to your entire system. The flexible stainless steel model is designed to connect easily for vertical connections. It’s effortless and quick to install. Besides, it comes in a wide range of diameters and lengths to suit several home structures.
- The FireFlex 316Ti Stainless is made of quality materials
- Exterior features corrugated interlocked seam
- Used for any fuel
- Simple to operate
- Leakproof and sturdy model
6. Forever Vent FL625SSK Chimney Liner
Here comes a flexible chimney kit that’s suited for relining those masonry chimneys that emit vent wood appliances, oils, gas, or even wood pellets. It has a wide range of applications which include water heaters, furnaces, fireplace inserts, and most boilers. The kit also comes with an array of accessories like tee cap, fasteners, round cap, top plate, and a single-ply chimney liner.
In addition, it comes with a guide for stress-free installation. With the Forever Vent FL625SSK kit, you’ll get everything you need for the job. The liner is preferred by most professionals because of the simplicity to use it. Also, the model is UL listed, meaning it’s safe to use at home.
- Comes with DIY instructions for quick installation
- UL listed
- Single-ply chimney liner section
- Features two-part removable tee
- Recommended by professionals
5. Chimney Liner Kit by WESTAFLEX
WESTAFLEX is a renowned brand when it comes to producing high-quality chimney liner kits. This model isn’t any different. It’s both flexible and durable to increase its functionality. Moreover, the WESTAFLEX chimney kit comes with several essential accessories: mortal sleeve, B-vent connector, and rain cap.
The chimney cap is designed for easy installation, and it won’t take a lot of time to put it in place. The model boast of premium-grade aluminium material, meaning it’s guaranteed to work for long. If you’re wondering about installation, then relax because the kit comes with clear instructions for DIY installation. The blend of flexibility and strength makes WESTAFLEX one of the best chimney liner kits on the market today.
- Includes a rain cap
- Comes along with the mortar sleeve
- Length: 35 feet
- Features the B-vent connector
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
4. Rockford Chimney Supply Chimney Liner Kit
Rockford Chimney liners feature one of the best combinations of strength and flexibility on the market. The model is designed to expand when heated and contract after cooling down. The feature prevents the buildup of creosote. Besides, it features the vertical appliance connector.
The Rockford Chimney boasts of smooth weld technology to provide a perfect fit. Also, there’s a top plate measuring 13 by 13 inches for securing the chimney liner at the top. Another important feature is its Quick Connect Flue Cap. The cap comes with a mesh to prevent debris and animals from entering the chimney.
- Complete DIY instructions for installation
- UL listed meaning it meets the safety standards
- Quick Connect System
- Constructed using 316 stainless steel material
- RockFlex Chimney Warranty
3. 6 by 20 Feet Chimney by Chim Cap
The high-quality model from Chim Cap is perfectly-designed for people that want single-ply stainless steel in their kits. The kit comes with everything that you’ll need for a perfect job. The accessories include tee cap, top plate (together with collar), and chimney liner section.
Also, there’s a rain cap to ensure it will work with any existing structure at home. The kit will fix draft in the existing units at home, enhance ventilation, and eventually offer a better temperature for a consistent burn. The model is tested and approved to be safe for use in any home.
- Easy installation process
- Premium-quality stainless steel material
- Meet the industry standards for safety
- Improves ventilation at home
- It’s also UL listed
2. Forever Vent FL525SSK 5 x 25-Ft. Liner Kit
Forever Vent FL525SSK provides an inexpensive chimney liner kit for people on a tight budget. Coming with B-vent connector and rain cap, you can’t struggle when installing this kit. The standard diameter fits most connections at home. It works well for wood burning, coal and pellet heating systems.
Featuring an interlocking system along with certified alloys, this chimney liner kit will prevent any leaks. The model can be used on new constructions or even reline it an existing chimney. Having been tested and approved for use, Forever Vent FL525SSK is a high-quality chimney liner kit that will certainly pay off.
- Features certified 316 stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- It’s backed by a lifetime warranty
- Easy to install
- Flexible chimney liner kit
1. Chimney Kit, 6″ Dia., 25 feet by WESTAFLEX
WESTAFLEX continues to provide exceptional products with this chimney kit. The model is UL listed, meaning it’s safe and durable to use provided you install it properly. Being a flexible model, it works well on oil, gas, and burning wood applications. This is an excellent combination of affordability and durability that is quite hard to beat.
In addition, it comes in several sizes for wide applications. The US-engineered professional kit is durable for extended usage. Other essential accessories include sealing plate, adaptor, vitreous pipe, and data plate.
- Durable aluminium material
- Comes in a fitting pack
- High-temperature degrees up to 500 degrees
- UL listed
- Includes B-vent connector
Whether you are using fireplace inserts or you have installed a new stove, the mode that you use to vent the exhaust from these heating options is critical. Buying the best chimney liner kits will help you achieve this with a lot of ease. Besides, the best model will improve your heating options at home. In case you want a quality chimney liner kit, then you should consider the above-listed products. The eight models are all made of quality materials, and they’ll guarantee many years of use.