Generally, projectors tend to fetch a lot of money. However, with the availability of the best cheap projector under 100, you don’t have to dig deep into your pockets just to own one. The best thing is that these projectors have the same quality and performance as expensive counterparts.
The only difference is that they come in small, easy-to-handle packages for peerless convenience. Also, they are compatible with most gadgets you already have in your home so you can watch videos from any outlet.
At the moment, there are several projectors trying to outdo each other in the market, making it difficult to find the best one. To simplify your search, we have compiled the following best reviews [2023. Take a look.
List of The Best Cheap Projectors Under 100 [2023
1. VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector
With a watching size of 32” to 176”, the VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector supports big screen entertainment for you to enjoy at the comfort of your home. It is equipped with dual built-in speakers to deliver an exceptional viewing experience. This projector comes with an upgraded LED lighting system to provide 40% brightness than ordinary projectors. It is compatible with smartphones, x-box, PS3, PS4, and Wii. Thus, this projector is ideal for watching TV series, sharing photos, and playing video games. It is designed with a fan noise suppression system which cuts fun sound in half for a noiseless viewing experience. Further, this model has an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion so it doesn’t heat up when under use.
- Its projection distance can be adjusted between 4.9ft and 16.4ft
- The projector comes with a customized bag for easy storage and portability
- It has two ways of focus for you to choose from
- This projector is not recommended for office presentation or PPT
2. iRULU Portable LED Video Projector
Enjoy a private home cinema theater with the iRULU Portable LED Video Projector. It produces an image size of 30-200 inches with a projection distance of 1.2 to 6 meters. Hence, this projector is suitable for playing video games, watching a movie or football game in a comfortable manner. It is small in size and weighs just 4.8lbs, meaning it is easy to handle for an effortless installation process. The projector is compatible with smartphones and tablets to enable you to watch videos from any of these devices. Furthermore, it comes with 2 HDMI ports to allow you to connect several devices such as computers TVs, game players, and laptops among others.
- Projects clear images without inflicting optical harm
- Comes with remote control and user’s manual for added convenience
- It is easy to set up and to operate
- The projector only projects clear images in dark places
3. iDGLAX LED Projector, DG-747
Equipped with 2 built-in speakers, the iDGLAX LED Projector, DG-747 delivers superior sound for a realistic picture viewing effect. It comes with a 20,000 hours lamp life that boosts power endurance to ensure longer working hours. This projector is compact and lightweight to enable you to set it up wherever is convenient. It can project an image size of 50-150 inches at a throw distance of 5.8ft to 18ft. The LED has 2800 lumens to produce bright, vivid, and lively images for the perfect viewing experience. Also, this projector is available in three various options to suit people of various needs and budgets.
- The quality of this projector is great for the low price
- The light output is good when the sun goes down
- This projector is easy to set up and to operate
- The built-in speakers don’t turn off when you plug external speakers
4. TOPVISION 2400Lux Mini Projector
The TOPVISION 2400Lux Mini Projector is compatible with tablets, smartphones, Amazon Fire TV stick, and USB sticks among other devices. As such, you can connect it to your device directly without HDMI adapter or Wi-Fi. This projector boasts a lamp life of 50,000 hours, meaning you can enjoy home theater entertainment for up to 30 years without changing the lamp. It is equipped with powerful built-in HI-FI speakers to give you full spectrum speakers for surround sound style entertainment. In the projection distance of 1.5 to 5.3 meter, this projector can produce projections sizes of 50 to 176 inches. Hence, it makes a perfect choice for football nights, parties, and movies with your family.
- This projector has noise reducing technology for quiet operations
- It comes with a remote control for added convenience
- There is an excellent cooling system to provide efficient heat dissipation
- The sharpness of this projector is a bit blur towards the ends
5. Crenova XPE496 HD Home Projector
Featuring an upgraded square pixel technology the Crenova XPE496 HD Home Projector delivers 80% higher resolution and brightness than ordinary projectors. It can accommodate a projection size of 28 to 180 inches for a movie theater viewing experience. This model easily connects to any laptop, desktop, smartphone, or tablet to allow for optimum versatility. Thus, it is ideal for watching sports, movies, TV programs as well as playing video games. There is a newly enhanced cooling system and fan system to prevent overheating when this projector is running. Therefore, this projector generates the least noise when running to ensure a peaceful watching environment.
- This projector is compact for easy handling and installation
- It produces crystal-clear images
- This model has a longer lasting lamp life
- It is portable for you to carry around easily
- The projector only adjusts from 5 to 7 degrees up or down
6. DBPOWER 2019 ANSI LCD Video Projector
For a fantastic home theater experience, consider the DBPOWER 2019 ANSI LCD Video Projector. It uses an advanced LED lamp to provide a longer lasting lamp life of up to 50,000 hours. This mini projector is capable of throwing up a projection size of 32 to 176 inches at a projection distance of 1to 5.2 meters. As a result, it guarantees a big screen watching experience for movies and sports. This projector is compatible with chrome book, laptops, blue ray DVD players, USB flash drives, and SD cards to enable you to watch your favorite programs from any outlet. Besides, it is equipped with improved built-in speakers to produce 50% louder sound than ordinary projectors.
- This projector has a noise suppression system for noiseless operation
- It has an efficient heat dissipation system for optimum cooling
- This model is easy to install and to use
- Brightness is useable only in a darkened room
7. Artlii Portable Projector
Designed with 2 HiFi level stereo, the Artlii Portable Projector produces a powerful and dynamic sound for an exceptional viewing experience. It has an innovative cooling system that in addition to preventing overheating also cuts fan noise by half. This projector comes with HDMI port, USB port, and VGA to enable you to connect it to your laptop, TV box, and phone. Thus, it is perfect for sports matches, Amazon Fire TV, and watching movies. This projector has 80% brightness and a contrast ratio of 1500:1 to deliver cinematic viewing experience. Moreover, it is compact and lightweight to allow for simple installation and portability.
- Supports large screen viewing
- The image produced is clear and vibrant
- The design of this projector is user-friendly
- The price is a bargain for the quality of videos and sound you get
- May come with manufacturer’s defects; however, this is replaceable
8. QKK 2400Lumens Mini Projector
Set up your own home theater to watch movies, TV shows, and view slide photos with the QKK 2400Lumens Mini Projector. It provides a large screen watching size of 32 to 176 inches at a projection distance of 1.5 to 3.5 meters. This projector features an efficient cooling system that makes minimal noise for a peaceful watching environment. It comes with AV, HDMI, VGA, USB port, and SD card. Thus, it is compatible with Blue-ray DVD player, SD card, smartphones, laptops, and tablets among others. Moreover, this projector has an upgraded LED lighting source to deliver 77% brighter images than most units in the same category.
- It is simple to set up and to operate
- The price is affordable for the quality and performance you get
- This projector has a great picture and sound quality
- You can connect it to several devices that you already have in your home
- Not suitable for PPT or office presentation
9. RocketPro Full-HD Portable Projector
Consider the RocketPro Full-HD Portable Projector for ultra-accurate and vivid video quality. It utilizes pure LED lamp to display natural and rich colors. Hence, the projections of this projector can be watched by children and the elderly since it does not cause eye fatigue. The projector boasts a lamp life of approximately 30,000 hours. This means the lamp can work well for 10 good years without replacement even if you use it for 8 hours every day. This projector comes with a powerful cooling system to ensure excellent heat dissipation and low noise operation. Besides, it supports HDMI, USB, VGA, AV, and Micro SD to allow you to connect it to several devices you already have at home.
- The projector comes with 2 built-in speakers to provide exceptional watching experience
- It has excellent features and functionality at a fair price point
- The projector is compact and lightweight for easy handling
- This projector only produces clear images when used in the dark
Check also: Best Mattress Toppers for Back pain
10. Crenova Video Projector, XPE498
The Crenova Video Projector, XPE498 uses an innovative square pixel technology to support big screen viewing experience with 80% brightness. It has 3200 lumens to produce vibrant images that last without having to replace several bulbs. This projector has a lamp life of 50,000 hours to ensure long-lasting performance without replacement. It has a projection size of 28 to 180 inches for big screen entertainment with sharp colors for watching movies, sports, or playing video games. This projector has a multiple-connectivity design to enable you to watch videos from your phone, laptop, tablets, or desktop depending on your needs. Additionally, it operates on a special dual fan cooling system to provide 50% quiet operations.
- This projector is lightweight and compact for easy portability
- It has low-voltage power to consume less power
- The images and videos produced are bold and bright
- The price leans towards the expensive side; however, you get what you pay for
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Cheap Projector under 100
Finding the best projector under 100 can be quite complicated if you don’t know what to look at. That is why we bring you the following factors to consider;
The brightness of a given projector is determined by the number of lumens. Such that, the higher the number of lumens the brighter the projector and the reverse is true. When shopping for the best projector consider one that does not need a dark room to produce bright and clear images and all that depends on the number of lumens. Consider projectors with 2000 lumens and above.
The size of a given projector determines how versatile and easy it is to use. Therefore, to get the most out of the projector you buy, make sure it is compact and lightweight. Such a unit is easy to maneuver around as well as to install. Not to mention that larger projectors are costly and difficult to handle compared to smaller ones.
The screen size refers to the projection size of a given projector. To get the best cheap projector under 100, ensure it has a screen size that accommodates your watching needs. Although most projectors that support larger screen sizes tend to be expensive, in here you can get a projector that is within your budget. Most of the units compiled here have adjustable screen sizes to allow for the ultimate big screen viewing experience.
Gone are the days when projectors were mainly used for public displays. These days they can be found in most households since they offer that cinematic viewing experience at home. Whether you want a projector to complement your TV set, play games, or watch your favorite movies on the big screen, the above reviews have something that will definitely suit your needs. So make sure you read.