So, you’re planning on having an outdoor event, such as a wedding, farmers market, craft show or bake sale. to keep the sun from beating down on patrons, it makes sense to purchase an outdoor canopy. But how can you keep your canopy from blowing away, especially if you’re on pavement? The answer is simple: Canopy weight bags. These weight bags wrap around each leg of your canopy or tent, keeping it secure on surfaces where you cannot use stakes, such as concrete, cement or hardwood/tile flooring. If you’re in the market for these weight bags, you’re in luck, because we’ve got the best canopy weight bags, right here. .
Use these canopy weight bags at the beach, when camping or even on construction sites to keep important items from being carried off by the wind. In fact, there are many who purchase these canopy weight bags simply to keep their garden furniture in place. There are actually many uses for these versatile little bags. using them is quite simple, just open them up fill them with filler, and you’re good to go!
- 10. King Canopy INAWB400 17-Inch Weight Bags
- 9. Eurmax Weight Bags for Pop up Canopy
- 8. TopCamp 4 Packs Sand Bags
- 7. Leader Accessories 4Pcs/Pack Weight Bags
- 6. Ohuhu Canopy Weight Bags
- 5. Eurmax New Weight Bags
- 4. BenefitUSA Weight Bags
- 3. Goutime Canopy Weight Bags
- 2. Premier Tents Canopy Weight Bags
- 1. Impact Canopy Weight Bags
10. King Canopy INAWB400 17-Inch Weight Bags
King Canopy makes a great set of weight bags, tough enough to keep your instant canopy anchored in one place. Simply place gravel, dirt, sand inside each bag and procedd to fasten it around the legs of your canopy, using the Velcro straps. Each bag is capable of holdign up to 30 pounds, and is manufactured with durable, high quality 600D polyester. This purchase includes 4 black weight bags, each measuring 4 x 4 x 17 inches, and have zippered seals.
- Made from durable 600D polyester
- Zippered seals
- Heavy duty Velcro straps
- Each bag holds up to 30 pounds.
9. Eurmax Weight Bags for Pop up Canopy
Keep your instant canopy stable during your outdoor events, with these easy to use, durable Eurmax Weight Bags. These bags are built tough, made from durable 600D polyester fabric. All you need to do is fill them up with any weight substance, such as sand, gravel or rocks, and attach them to each leg of your canopy. Eurmax’s own specially designed locking system will make certain that each bag will remain securely in place once fastened. To give you an idea of weight, each bag can hold up to 30 to 40 pounds of sand.
- Made from durable 600D Polyester
- Each bag holds up to 40 pounds of sand
- Locks with Eurmax’s own locking system
8. TopCamp 4 Packs Sand Bags
Top Camp has made it quite easy to help secure your pop up canopy with it’s set of 4, durable weight bags. Each weight bag can hold up to 30 to 40 pounds of rock, gravel, sand, etc., with it’s double stitched seams ensuring that the weight holds. Next, all you do is take your filled bags and fasten them to each leg of the canopy, using Top Camp’s own Double Velcro Lock System. These bags are meant to last you many years, as they are manufactured from 600D Oxford Cloth, complete with a PVC layer for added strength.
- Each bag can hold up to 40 pounds of material
- Double-stitched seams
- Double Velcro Lock System
- Made from 600D Oxford Fabric with PVC layer
7. Leader Accessories 4Pcs/Pack Weight Bags
Thinking of having a tailgating party, and wondering how to secure your tent on cement? Have no fear, just check out these weight bags from Leader Accessories. Each purchase contains a pack of for weight bags with a Dual Cylinder Design.. Just fill each bag with sand, gravel, rocks or dirt and fasten them to the legs of your temporary structure. These bags are tough, made from 600D Oxford Cloth, with an added layer of PVC coating for extra durability, and can hold up to 30 pounds each. Securing these bags is simple with Leader Accessories very own Strap-Buckle System.
- Dual cylinder design
- Each bag holds up to 30 pounds of filler
- Made from durable 600D Oxford fabric with PVC coating
- Uses Leader Accessories own Strap Buckle System
6. Ohuhu Canopy Weight Bags
These weight bags by Ohuhu come with a stylish, sleek, double cylinder design. Each double cylinder bag has double-stitched seams, and can hold up to 30 pounds of material, such as sand, dirt, gravel, snow or rocks. What’s nice about these bags, is that they are designed for extreme weather conditions. Ohuhu has designed each bag with a hook/nail which works to keep them in place during high winds. Made from time-tested, 600D Oxford Cloth, these bags will be around for many years.
- Stylish, double cylinder bag design
- Holds up to 30 pounds of filler
- Designed for extreme weather conditions
- Straps use a hook/nail system
5. Eurmax New Weight Bags
Our second offering from Eurmax is a set of 4 weight bags, which are designed to hold up to 56 pounds of sand. As you can see, these Eurmax weight bags are made for slightly larger canopies, such as commercial grade canopies, Caravan tents, pop up canopies, or instant shelters. made from 600D Oxford Cloth, coated with PVC for that little bit of extra protection, these universal weight bags fasten to the legs of your structure, via a set of snap-together straps with Eurmax’s own locking system.
- Each bag holds up to 56 pounds of sand
- Made from durable 600D Oxford fabric with PVC coating
- Snap together straps for security
- Uses Eurmax’s own locking system
4. BenefitUSA Weight Bags
If you are hosting an outdoor wedding event, and are searching for a pack of weight bags that will not look out of place, then take a peek at the weight bags by BenefitUSA. These bags are white in color, and hold up to 22 pounds of sand each. Application is easy, simply fill with the material of your choosing, and wrap each weight around the leg of the structure you are trying to secure.
- White color makes them perfect for wedding canopies
- Each bag holds 22 pounds of sand
- Binds around each leg of your canopy or tent securely and with ease
3. Goutime Canopy Weight Bags
Keep your gazebo secure with Goutime’s durable Canopy Weight Bags. These double-cylinder design weight bags are made to hold up to 40 pounds of preferred material each, with each seam double-stitched for extra strength. Made from tough, 600D, Oxford Cloth, these weight bags are guaranteed to deliver you many years of service after purchase. All you need do is to fill your bags with sand, dirt, rocks or gravel, and fasten them to the legs of your structure, using their Velcro straps.
- Each bag holds up to 40 pounds
- Seams are double-stitched
- Made from 600D Oxford fabric
- Secured with Velcro straps
2. Premier Tents Canopy Weight Bags
When you need to set up an event on a parking lot or indoor mall area, consider Premier Tents Canopy weight bags to help keep your canopy secure. Manufactured from tough, heavy duty 600D Oxford Cloth, these bags fasten to the legs of your canopy by way of Velcro closures. Whereas most weight bags only hold 20 pounds, these Premier Tent bags are designed to keep their APEX canopies in place, so these bags can hold up to 45 pounds when filled. These bags come with handles for easy transport.
- Made from heavy duty 600D Oxford fabric
- Each bag can hold 45 pounds
- Heavy duty Velcro straps
- Each bag comes with a handle for easy transport
Check Also: Best Gardening Tool Set
1. Impact Canopy Weight Bags
The number one choice, in our review of the best canopy weight bags are from Impact. These weight bags will definitely help to keep your structure solidly in place during your event, even during high wind conditions. Once you fill your Impact bags with dirt, sand, gravel or rocks, proceed to attach them to the camopy legs using Impact’s loop and hook straps. Each of the 4 bags will hold up to 25 pounds, and comes with an easy carry strap for easy transport.
- Made from durable material
- Affordably priced
- Each bag holds up to 25 pounds
- Carry straps for easy transport
As you can see, from our review of the best canopy weight bags, it’s easier than you think, to keep your outdoor events from turning into a nightmare when a few winds whip up. Simply purchase a set of 4 canopy weight bags, fill them to the top with filler, sand probably being the best option. and away you go! No more worries as to whether your canopy will stay in one place or not, and that’s a good thing.