Fruits and vegetables are packed with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. Unfortunately, most of us do not have the time to prepare them and sit down to eat them. Well, that’s where the best Breville juice extractors come into play. Breville is a global company that does a great job of producing small home appliances such as juice machines. Its products are loved by many because it goes the extra mile to equip them with high-end features. For instance, its juice extractors are loaded with powerful motors, which extract all kinds of fruits and vegetables from oranges to carrots.
Its juice extractors are also convenient to use, given that they are dishwasher safe and disassemble quickly for effortless cleanup. The juice extractors also have wide chutes that allow you to throw fruits and veggies of all sizes. Well, if you want to live a healthier lifestyle, buying a Breville juice extractor is a great idea. With that being said, we have compiled a comprehensive list for you with the hope that we will make your work of finding a suitable unit much easier than expected.
10. Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Juice Extractor
A lot of features make the Breville BJE200XL the ultimate juice extractor in any household. One of these features is the 700-watt motor that works at 14,000 rpm to ensure unrivaled extraction. There is also a safety locking arm that prevents the juicer from operating without the juicer cover in place. Moreover, this juice extractor features a 3-inch centered feed tube, which is extra large for easy use. Its heavy-grade body is made of polymer for reliable performance.
- Makes a great gift for a beloved one
- Very easy to use and clean
- The price point is excellent
- The manufacturer stands behind it
- It’s very loud, but this is due to the powerful motor
9. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
This Breville juice extractor is backed by a 1-year limited warranty to give you confidence when buying and using it. It measures 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches, which is simply a perfect size. Its 3-inch feeder chute is extra wide and can create an 8-ounce cup of juice in just 5 seconds. Moreover, this juice extractor boasts dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and care. The parts include 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, cleaning brush, and filter basket.
- Breville’s customer service is responsive
- The motor is powerful enough to handle nearly anything
- The wide chute cuts prep time
- Has so many parts to clean, but this shouldn’t be a real issue, as cleanup is a breeze
8. AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
AICOK provides a 2-year warranty + a 1-year extra warranty when you buy this slow masticating juice extractor. What’s more, it ensures that the juice extractor is ETL and CE certified to give you confidence in using it knowing that you are using a safe and quality product. The juicer runs less than 60 decibels, and it is made of PMMA-safe material. This means it is one of the best juice extractors for people with babies.
- Very easy to clean and reassemble
- Keeps the most vitamins in fruit to juice
- Juice produced tastes good and does not produce any foam
- Does not produce loud noises
- Durability is suspect
7. Breville 800JEXL 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
Although the price of the Breville 800JEXL is a bit on the higher side, we do not think you will get it wrong with a juice extractor packed with a 1000-watt motor. The powerful motor enables it to juice almost all veggies and fruits. Moreover, this juice extractor has two-speed controls, which are low (6,500 rpm) and high (13,000rpm). It also has a titanium reinforced cutting disc that is ultra sharp and surrounded by a micro-mesh filter, which extracts up to 40% more minerals and vitamins and 30% more juice.
- Very easy to clean
- Produces super dry pulps
- The juicer extractor works really fast
- Quite expensive, but serves its purpose
6. Hamilton Beach 67601A Juicer Machine, 800 Watts
You will be able to make healthy homemade juice in no time when you have a high-performance juice extractor like the Hamilton Beach 67601A Juicer Machine. It has a 3-inch feed chute that is large enough to fit whole foods. Moreover, this juicer machine is packed with an 800-watt motor, which is powerful enough to quickly transform dense beet into smooth juice. The efficient 800W motor enables the juice extractor to yield a huge amount of juice.
- The price is inexpensive
- Easy to put together and pull apart
- Leaves behind dry pulps
- Not too bulky on the counter
- The cleaning brush is a bonus
- A bit loud
5. Breville The Juice Fountain Cold (BJE430SIL)
This juice extractor is up there with the best because of the Cold Spin Technology. The innovative technology allows juice to flow up and through the cutting disc. Well, the cutting disc is durable, considering that it is made of stainless steel. What’s more, it is surrounded by an Italian-made mesh filter to ensure an insignificant increase in temperature. This juice fountain cold boasts an 850-watt motor and uses a voltage of 110 – 120 volts.
- Light in weight and operates quietly
- Very simple to use
- Does not take up much room on the counter
- The pulp catcher works great
- Cleaning under the rim takes some effort
4. Hamilton Beach 67750 Juicer Machine
The Hamilton Beach 67750 Juicer Machine makes enjoying a fresh glass of juice much easier than ever before. It has two speeds to make it easier to get the desired results. It also boasts a large 40-ounce BPA-free juicer pitcher that comes with a lid and froth separator. Moreover, this juicer machine is equipped with an 800-watt motor that is powerful enough to extract juice from the toughest of produce. It is a great juicer with removable and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleanup.
- Extracts juice in no time
- The leftover pulp is very dry
- The lid on the pitcher ensures mess-free juicing
- Noisy, but so are many juice extractors
3. SKG A10 Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer
This slow masticating juicer has made it to this highly competitive list because of how it performs. It extracts more juice than comparable units. For instance, it extracts 70-percent juice from oranges, 81.3-percent more juice from pear, 78-percent more juice from apple, 80.5-percent more juice from celery, and 55-percent more juice from carrot than the competition. The 250W AC motor works at an incredible speed to give each and every piece of produce enough time to have its juice fully extracted.
- The pulp is extremely dry
- Extremely well made for never-ending performance
- The juice yield is really great
- Quiet and easy to clean
- Cleanup takes longer because of the parts
2. BELLA Stainless Steel Juice Extractor (13694)
The feed tube of this juice extractor is wide enough to handle fruits and vegetables whole with the skin and seeds. This means the juice extractor is the go-to juicing machine for someone who wants to enjoy maximum nutritional benefits. Well, it is not just the large feed tube that enables this unit to achieve but also other efficient features like the 1000-watt 2-speed motor. Given its efficiency, the motor of this unit delivers fresh juice fast.
- Excellent for the price
- Not too complicated to clean
- Very easy to assemble
- Extracts juice nicely from hard fruits and vegetables
- Makes tasty juice without pulp
- Tends to smell like it’s overheating, especially when extracting juice from hard veggies and fruits
1. Omega VRT350 Masticating Juicer with Dual-Stage Extraction
Most juicers extract juice at a fast speed to the extent that they increase oxidation and degrade juice. Well, that’s where the Omega VRT350 Masticating Juicer comes in handy. It juices at a low speed, meaning your juice will be rich in nutrients. Additionally, this masticating juicer has a compact base that makes it more stable and safe to operate. Another unbelievable feature of this masticating juicer is the auto-cleaning system that makes the juicer very convenient to use.
- Extremely easy to clean
- The motor is powerful
- Perfect for anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle
- Runs quietly and has a small footprint
- The chute could be bigger
Breville juice extractors do a great job of extracting juice from fruits and vegetables. This is because they are equipped with wonderful features and are rightly priced. Well, there are lots of them on the market. And that’s why we advise that you take a quick look at what we have written here before making up your mind on what to pick.