As most know, lighting can make or break your rooms ambiance, and the bathroom is no exception. If the lighting in your bathroom is done in a thoughtless manner, it will create an uncomfortable environment. You’ll end up with unsightly shadows or overly bright, glaring lights. Improper lighting will not compliment your appearance as you adjust your makeup in the vanity mirror.
As such, it’s extremely important that you choose the best bathroom vanity light bar that flatters your appearance, as well as enhancing your surroundings. When you’re considering a vanity light bar, look for one that will properly suit the size of your mirror and vanity.
The effect of the lighting depends on the position of your vanity and height of your mirror. A good rule of thumb is to place your vanity light bar at least 66 inches from the floor. If you have dual sinks, with their own mirror, instead of purchasing one, long vanity light bar, consider purchasing two, one for each mirror. Also, don’t forget that vanity light bars can also provide lighting in hallways, craft and workshop rooms and even enclosed porches.
10. HowPlumb Brushed Nickel 4 Globe Vanity Bath Light Bar Review
This stunning, simple Brushed Nickel 4 Globe Vanity Bath Light Bar by HowPlumb makes a striking addition to you bathroom. With it’s contemporary contours, it adds just the right touch to any modern decor. Features include 4 globe vanity lights in frosted glass for a gentle atmospheric effect.
Mounting hardware, and brushed nickel finish. Please note that this light fixture can be mounted either upwards or downwards to your specifications. Dimensions are: 8.5 inches high, 32 inches wide and 8.5 inches deep. Each globe uses 100 watt A 19 bulbs.
- Fashionable, modern design
- 4 vanity lights with frosted glass shades
- Mounting hardware included
- Easy to mount either in up or down position
9. HowPlumb Oil Rubbed Bronze 3 Bulb Bath Vanity Light Bar Review
This Oil Rubbed, Bronze 3 Bulb Bath Vanity Light Bar Fixture is just enough to add a touch of illumination to a smaller bathroom. This has a modern, contemporary feel composed of metal and frosted flat opal glass.
Mounting hardware is included, and allows you to mount the light fixture upwards or downwards. With dimensions of 8.5 inches high, 24 inches wide and 7 inches deep, you might even elect to place this inside a linen, utility or clothing closet for that little bit of extra light.
- 3 bulb, contemporary designed light bar
- Frosted, flat opal glass shades
- Mounting hardware is included
- Easy to install, upwards or downwards
8. WholesalePlumbing IVL370A03BPT 3 Bulb Vanity Light Review
Are you looking to add just a bit of sophistication to place over your vanity or sink? If so, then take a look at this sweet, simple 3 Bulb Vanity Light Fixture by Wholesale Plumbing.
The metal has a nice, brushed nickel finish, with white-line painted glass shades. The bulbs used are 100 watt, type 19A. This vanity fixture measures 8.5 inches high, 24 inches wide, and 7 inches deep. This easy to install fixture can be mounted up or down.
- Sophisticated, contemporary design
- Elegant brushed nickel finish
- 3 bulbs, with white-line painted glass shades
- Can be installed up or down
7. Savoy House Octave 4 Light Bath Bar 8-4030-4-11 in Polished Chrome Review
Remodeling your bathroom? Looking for a change? Then take a good look at this offering from Savoy House. Elegant, striking and functional, this 120 volt 4 light bath bar from the Octave Collection is designed with glass shades that are large, clear and curved, all on a classic, polished metal with a chrome finish.
Suggested bulbs are 4, 60 watt E bulbs. The entire fixture measures 9 inches high, 28.75 inches wide and 5.5 inches deep. Installation is easy and can be installed upright or down.
- Elegantly designed, 4 light bath bar
- Clear, curved glass shades
- Polished chrome finish
- Easy installation either up or down position
6. Design House 520312 Kimball 3 Light Vanity Light Review
Design Houses Kimball 3 Light, Galvanized Steel Indoor Vanity Light is a charming, uniquely designed bathroom lighting fixture, designed to provide you with just the right amount of ambient lighting.
A Little different from the standard, shades with the frosted glass, this lighting fixture has shades of galvanized steel gives your bath a rather intriguing, industrial design. Bulbs for this fixture are 60 watt A19’s, other bulb types allowed include Fluorescent, incandescent and LED. Mounts to the wall, with the shades downward.
- Industrial designed, 3 bulb vanity light bar
- Frosted glass shades
- Galvanized steel metalwork
- Bulb types include: Fluorescent, incandescent or LED
5. Savoy House Octave 2 Light Bath Bar 8-4030-2-11 in Polished Chrome Review
Savoy House offers homeowners an elegant, 2 light, 14 inch Polished Chrome Bath Bar Wall Light for their vanities. Minimalist in design, this bath bar light fixture is comprised of 2 large, curved clear glass shades, and polished, chrome metal. Each shade can fit 1 60 watt E light bulb.
Easy to install, you are free to mount this light bar either upward or downward. Dimensions are: 9 inches tall, 5.5 inches deep and 13.75 inches long. This is nice not only for your vanity, but can be installed in your closets or even above a desk. You may also consider purchasing a few and creating a staggered design on your wall.
- Elegant, 2 light bathroom fixture for small areas
- Polished chrome metalwork
- 2 large, curved, clear glass shades
- Can be mounted upward or downward
4. Kira Home Liberty 36″ 4-Light Industrial Vanity Light Review
Our second industrial design belongs to the ETL listed, Kira Home Liberty 36 inch, 4 Light Vanity Light with Brushed Nickel Finish. Each shade is brushed metal and comes with a caged design. What’s nice about this design, is that Kira Home gives you a choice: You can leave the cages on or take them off.
The industrial design means that you can place this bar light almost anywhere you need modern, industrial stylized ambient lighting. In fact, the industrial cage design would make your workshop or garage work bench area look really stunning. Dimensions for this bath bar light are: 36 inches long, 9.5 inches high and 8 inches deep.
- 4 bulb vanity light bar
- Brushed metal, nickel finish
- Stylish cages can be used or removed
- Perfect for long vanities at 36 inches
3. Bathroom Vanity Lamp Brushed Nickel Wall Mounted Lighting Review
Tangkula has produced a really nice bathroom, vanity fixture that sheds a gentle, bright, gentle light from it’s modern, stylish design. Contemporary, with organic contours, it has been designed with white, frosted glass shades on a metal, brushed nickel fixture.
Each of the 3 shades requires one E26 type bulb under 100 watts. This fashionable fixture may be installed upward or downwards. Overall dimensions are 24 inches wide, 8.5 inches high and 7.5 inches deep.
- Modern, contemporary 3 bulb design
- 3 frosted white glass shades
- Brushed nickel metalwork
- May be installed upward or downward
2. Canarm Luztar Hampton 4 Bulb Vanity Light Review
Canarm has designed a beautiful, chrome finish, 4 bulb bathroom lighting feature to accent the sophisticated decor you love so much from it’s Hampton Collection. Each of the 4, cylinder shaped, frosted white glass shades hold one 100 watt bulb.
Installation is easy, and the fixture can be mounted either up or down. The dimension of this fixture is 32 inches wide, 8.5 inches high and 7 inches deep. This will definitely give your bathing area a bright, nice and modern feel to it.
- Sophisticated 4 bulb vanity light bar
- 4 cylinder shaped, frosted white glass shades
- Easy installation, either up or down
- Chrome finish metalwork
Check Also: Best Glass Bathroom Sink Bowl
1. Hampton Bay FBA_1000 031 363 Olivet 4 Light Chrome Review
Surely, this is one if the most uniquely designed fixtures in our review.
The Hampton Bay, Olivet 4 Light Chrome Lighting Fixture shines brightly in its own right, with its cube, clear glass shades which are patterned in such a way that the light gives off a diamond-like effect. The chrome metal work is meant to shine just as bright. Each shade using a G9 bi-pin bulb, 60 watts max.
ETL listed, this fixture measures 26.75 inches long and 4.5 inches wide. All mounting materials are included, and installation is relatively simple. Once installed and plugged in, you’ll find that when lit, it looks much more expensive than it actually is.
- Olivet 4 light vanity light bar
- 4 cube shaped, clear glass shades
- Bright chrome metalwork
- Mounting hardware included
All in all, after you’ve read our review for the best bathroom vanity light bars in 2019, you’ll be more than capable of selecting the right one for your needs. The wrong lighting will not reflect kindly on your appearance as you glance in the mirror.
So play attention to size and placement. Also, remember that most vanity light bars are affordable, so consider utilizing them in other areas of your home, such as closets, work rooms or your home office.