The best bathroom sink drain parts are exactly what you should go for. This is because they block water nicely without leaking. They are also made of solid construction, unlike their cheap counterparts that are made of plastic. For this reason, top quality bathroom sink drain parts will serve you for ages.
By so doing, they will help you save money by eliminating the need to buy a new one after just a short period. Besides, these bathroom sink drain parts are finished with brushed nickel, chrome, or any other neat finish. Well, this makes them look really beautiful in the bathroom sink.
Installing these bathroom sink drain parts is also insanely simple. This is because most of them come with installation hardware and instructions. Plus they are extremely easy to use, as all you need to do is to push to close and open.
However, finding these bathroom sink stoppers can really be difficult, considering that there are numerous brands on the market. This means all you need to do before buying one is to conduct some research. And this is where our article comes in handy. It reviews the following bathroom sink drain parts. Have a look.
- 11. KOHLER GENUINE PART LAVATORY DRAIN (GP1035350-CP)
- 10. Moen Lavatory Drain Assembly (96497)
- 9. Master Plumber Popup Center Assembly (PS2673)
- 8. EasyDrain Ref. 510 Expandable & Flexible 1-1/2” P-trap
- 7. American Standard Metal Drain Assembly (M953450-0020A)
- 6. Pfister Push and Seal Pop-up Drain Assembly (972053J)
- 5. Décor Star 1 ½” Bathroom Sink Pop Up Drain Stopper (PU-003-TC)
- 4. KES Pop Up Drain with Overflow Brass Brushed Nickel, S2007A-BN
- 3. Purelux Bathroom Faucet Pop Up Drain Stopper
- 2. HOMELODY 1 5/8” Bathroom Sink Drain with Removable Brass Strainer Basket
- 1. REGALMIX Bathroom Sink Drain, RWF082B
11. KOHLER GENUINE PART LAVATORY DRAIN (GP1035350-CP)
This bathroom sink drain part gets the nod to be here because it deserves it. It is a highly rated bathroom sink drain that will meet or even exceed your expectations. It is built with long-lasting metal construction to make it super durable.
This means when you have it, you will not be on the market every time in the name of looking for a new bathroom sink drain part. In addition, this lavatory drain has a polished chrome finish that improves its appearance, and, to some extent, making it more durable.
Another thing we have to say about it is that it is compatible with many different lavatory sink faucets. Well, this makes it very convenient to use.
- The price is reasonable
- The quality of materials is impressive
- Comes with easy-to-follow instructions
- Comes off easily with its own seal ring
- The chrome is bright and thick
- The plastic end on the stopper is quite bothersome
10. Moen Lavatory Drain Assembly (96497)
Moen is one of the best faucet brands in North America. It is focused on producing many different wonderfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, bath safety products, accessories, kitchen sinks, and showerheads.
Well, one of these products is the Moen Lavatory Drain Assembly. It is doing well, and that’s why it is here. According to those who have used it, the lavatory drain assembly serves its purpose. It is made of solid construction, meaning its quality is unrivaled.
It is designed to last longer, and this means you will not have to replace it after just a short while. With that being said, if you want to be a satisfied user of a bathroom sink drain, buying a unit by Moen is definitely a good idea.
- The price is inexpensive
- Fits and seals well
- Installation is fairly easy
- Does what it is supposed to do
- Does not come with instructions/diagram showing how it is supposed to go together
9. Master Plumber Popup Center Assembly (PS2673)
This popup center assembly is what you need if you are on a budget and want to improve the drainage system of your bathroom. It is available in two color options, which are Original Version and Limited Edition.
Ideally, it is a replacement for PS469 and PSB327. It comes with a steel rod, which is chrome plated for unmatched durability. It also comes with a pivot ball that is made of polypropylene to further improved durability.
Another accessory this system has is the steel spring clamp that helps improve performance. Master Plumber is a dedicated company that always goes the extra mile to make sure that its customers get what they want.
- The price is hard to beat
- The system ships quickly
- Easy to install and quality is top notch
- Works perfectly without any issues
- It is as described and appears to be a universal fit
- Does not come with an O-ring
8. EasyDrain Ref. 510 Expandable & Flexible 1-1/2” P-trap
Most bathroom sink drain parts are not so easy to remove, and this is quite inconveniencing. That’s why we are glad to note that the EasyDrain 1-1/2” P-trap is extremely easy to remove for fast cleanups and removal of clogs.
Its valve measures 1-1/2”, which is just fine. Moreover, the P-trap boasts an expandable and flexible design, which makes it super easy to handle. Its length is expandable from 13” to 28-1/3”, meaning you will never be inconvenienced when you have it.
This P-trap is fully adjustable, and this enables it to fit anywhere. With that said, go ahead and install it on your kitchen sink, washing machine, vanity and pedestal basins, spa bath, dishwasher, laundry tub or bath tub.
- Easy to install and does not leak
- The seller ships it quickly and in perfect condition
- Perfect for odd or old plumbing drain replacement
- Priced right and works fine
- It is made of plastic; hence, may not be as durable as other units made of steel
7. American Standard Metal Drain Assembly (M953450-0020A)
A durable bathroom sink drain assembly is what everyone needs. That’s why we are very excited to note that this metal drain assembly will serve you for years to come.
It is designed for your busy lifestyle; hence, it is of top quality, reliable, and durable enough to make sure you do not visit Amazon every now and then in the name of buying a new bathroom sink drain part.
Another thing that makes it perfect for your busy lifestyle is the fact that it fits most standard lavatories. Plus it comes with a pivot rod, stopper, and flange so you can assemble it in no time. Additionally, this metal drain assembly has a chrome polish finish that helps enhance its aesthetics.
- Great for replacing corroding or old drains
- Has a quality build
- The price point is great
- Boasts a solid seal between stopper and flange
- Fits perfectly without leaks or any issues
- Does not come with instructions
6. Pfister Push and Seal Pop-up Drain Assembly (972053J)
We have included this bathroom sink drain part in these reviews because it is extremely easy to install. Yes, when buying a bathroom sink drain part, you should not overlook installation.
This is because units that are hard to install are likely to really frustrate you. Well, the Pfister Push and Seal Pop-up Drain Assembly is certainly not one of these units. It is available in three parts and takes just three minutes to set it up.
What’s more, this bathroom sink drain part is extremely easy to use. Simply press to seal it and then press again to open it. It has an advanced, high-performance compression lock that completely seals the drain, thereby, ensuring that the sink stays filled.
- The price is great for the quality
- Insanely easy to install
- Does not leak and looks elegant after installation
- Very easy to use and to replace
- Seems to be designed for sinks with overflow only
5. Décor Star 1 ½” Bathroom Sink Pop Up Drain Stopper (PU-003-TC)
Perhaps because of the price, most companies do not include a warranty on bathroom sink drain parts. But that’s not the case with this particular unit. It is backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty despite the low price point.
It also boasts US-based customer service, meaning you will never have issues with it. The bathroom sink pop up drain stopper is made of long-lasting brass material, and this is wonderful as well, considering that its price is inexpensive.
The drain stopper fits vessel sink/bathroom vanity sink with a minimum drain hole diameter of 1-1/2” and with no overflow. Besides, this pop up drain stopper is really easy to use, given that all you need to do is to pop it up to open and pop up again to close.
- The push button stopper is very effective
- Well built and simple to use
- Perfect for bath sinks
- Easy to install and has good quality
- Does not fit all sinks; hence, you must know the measurements of your sink before buying
4. KES Pop Up Drain with Overflow Brass Brushed Nickel, S2007A-BN
KES believe that your bathroom should have a highly functional pop up drain that not only prevents leaks but also improves the aesthetics of the bathroom. Having said that, expect this pop-up drain with overflow brass brushed nickel to have everything you want in a bathroom sink drain assembly.
It is ISO9001 certified, meaning its quality is beyond doubts. Additionally, the bathroom sink drain part is made of solid brass construction, which is expertly crafted and offers reliable strength. Besides, the finish of this construction resists corrosions, scratches, and tarnishing.
This drain stopper fits sinks with drain hole sizes of at least 1-3/5”, meaning it is compatible with lots of bathroom sinks. Moreover, it comes with a hardware pack and gaskets for easy installation.
- Does not leak and is extremely inexpensive
- Works and looks great
- The construction is top notch
- Arrives packaged very nicely
- The pop-up mechanism works really well
- The gaskets could be of better quality
3. Purelux Bathroom Faucet Pop Up Drain Stopper
Finally! The market now has a pop-up drain stopper with clear instructions to make installation much easier. And it’s not just the installation that makes this bathroom sink drain stopper top notch; we are also impressed with the durable and solid brass construction that extends the lifespan of this bathroom sink stopper.
This means when you have it, then you will not be forced to replace it after just a short period. The drain stopper is designed to fit bathroom vanity sinks with a drain hole diameter of 1-1/2” or 1-3/4”.
It comes in many different color options, including Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and ORB. Well, this makes it easy to choose a color option that blends nicely with your bathroom décor.
- Has a rubber gasket on the top side
- Easy to install and quality is top notch
- Instructions are excellent; they are in English and with large print
- The price is unbeatable for the quality
- Fits slightly loose
2. HOMELODY 1 5/8” Bathroom Sink Drain with Removable Brass Strainer Basket
One major problem that affects bathroom sink drain parts is clogging. But we are happy that this particular problem is not in this bathroom sink drain stopper.
It comes with a removable strainer basket that collects hair as well as blocking any unwanted materials, which could cause blocking/clogging. The fact that the strainer basket is removable means you will be able to clean it every time it collects hairs and other materials.
Besides, this bathroom sink drain stopper has an improved design, which features a thickening brass locking nut to help make installation a breeze. The design also features a unique plastic washer that helps the underlying silicon gasket to evenly upper shift during installation not to mention sealing water more tightly.
- Available in 3 colors to choose from
- Very easy to install
- Opens and closes with a simple, light push on the top
- Very elegant looking and does not leak
- A little large; hence, can look awkward in a small sink
Related: Best Retractable Extension Cord Reel
1. REGALMIX Bathroom Sink Drain, RWF082B
The REGALMIX Bathroom Sink Drain gets the number one spot because it is a convenient, well-designed bathroom drain sink stopper. It comes with an anti-clogging basket strainer that neatly collects and prevents the drain from clogging.
The strainer also prevents items such as jewelry and rings from getting into the drain. What’s more, the material used to make this bathroom sink drain is anti-explosion and anti-cracking thickened stainless steel.
This material is of top quality and obviously durable. The simple construction means this sink drain stopper is really easy to install. In addition, the sink drain has a multi-layered brushed nickel finish for improved aesthetics. The finish is resistant to scratches, tarnishing, and corrosions; hence, it improves the durability of this stopper as well.
- Easy to install and does not leak
- Directions are clear and well illustrated
- Looks good once installed
- Feels solid and looks well made
- Rusts sooner than expected
When choosing a bathroom sink drain part, you must be careful enough to settle for the best product only. This means you should choose a unit that is well made and fits the drain hole of your bathroom perfectly. Moreover, you must be keen not to overspend on these units, given that there are lots of them that are good quality yet super affordable.