Do you want to add some flair in your dining? Well, there are many ways to make that dinner an experience. Not necessarily that you cook tasty meals, but the choice of your dinner table matters a great deal. To take the meal to the next level, the best aluminum outdoor tables will do.
We can both agree that getting the best in the market is an uphill battle. You have to put down factors, for instance, price ( when working on a budget), your outdoor space, and the weather in your area. Now, don’t panic. We’ve done this for you and came up with the best 9. Let’s have a look.
1. Christopher Knight Home Aluminum Outdoor Dining Table
Top on our list is this fantastic dining table created by Christopher knight that’s a great addition to any patio. You will fall in love with it right from the first glance. The craftsmanship is top-notch. With the bevelled edges and choice of style, it takes the competition to the next level.
The table is created with cast aluminium and a perfect finish of bronze. The mix of the two provides a gorgeous set. Don’t be limited to the two finishes, though. You can get other tables with wicker resin and wood.
It weighs 63 pounds with dimensions of 39.37” D x 69.88” W x 28.74” H, large enough to hold numerous drinks and meals. Plus, it’s an ideal table if you love to take dinner by your pool. You don’t have to worry about sunburns or water effects.
- You can easily position it and assemble your meals
- Wonderful finishing
- Durable to guarantee a prolonged use
- More than people won’t fit comfortable
2. Christopher Knight Home Aluminum Outdoor Patio Dining Table
Yet another table from Christopher Knight home and they’ve not disappointed either. If you wanted to purchase Fonzo cast Aluminum Outdoor table but had a second thought due to the limited space, Jameson Cast is the ideal replacement.
The size is large enough to accommodate six people while still giving you ample room to place your meals. The style of the table is one of its kinds. It’s a mix of contemporary and modern to come up with a unique design that can withstand the times.
- Simple to assemble
- The table can fit in the smallest spaces
- The tables have smooth surfaces
- Gets very hot when the sun is shining over it
3. Crosley Furniture Sedona Solid Cast Aluminum Outdoor Dining Table
If you are working on a budget but needs a table that would look out great on the outdoors, look no further. It’s one of those tables that offer the basic features of an outdoor dinner table like sturdiness, ample space, and a large tabletop.
The round table with a diameter of 14 inches is a perfect match if you’ve thought of using high back chairs. Plus, it has a hole in the middle for an umbrella. It’s, therefore, the perfect table for sunny weather.
- A decent and beautiful table
- Lightweight hence can be carried easily
- Easy to set up
- It doesn’t have extra support on the umbrella beneath
4. Christopher Knight Home Monteria Bronze Cast Aluminum Rectangle Table
With a family of 6 people, you’ve got the right dining table with additional space for the small kid. With dimensions of 68.1 x 38.2 x 29.5 inches, the massive size gives you that extra space you might need.
Are you looking for quality? It got you covered. The intricate design with table tops made of latte and finish color of hammered bronze is enough evidence. You’ll fall in love with the curved legs with a lattice pattern on the tabletops.
- Very light table
- Sturdy to avoid spills
- Easy to assemble
- It’s a bit expensive
5. GDF Studio Taylor Sand Cast Aluminum Rectangle Table
Do you don’t pockets and want something worth your mon? This table can be your ideal choice. The price brings with it amazing features that other tables might lack. It fits any style whether your family is having an afternoon BBQ or you want to use is a buffet table for your friends.
It can wear all hats, all thanks to the beautiful design and sturdiness. By this we mean, the 0.50″ tabletop thickness and dimensions of 68.00” L x 38.00” W x 29.75” H. It gives you space to fit at least six people and space to assemble what you need.
- Easy to assemble
- It’s solid and sturdy
- The quality is top-notch
- The plastic ring in the middle meant for the patio is weak and can shatter easily
6. Biscayne Bronze Round Outdoor Dining Table
When we speak of an outdoor dining table, we are speaking of a table that’s not “rigid.” Something that gives you extra room step and not steps on the foot of the person on the other end. It’s is the primary mission for Biscayne bronze.
Plus, it’s is very easy to fix as it is accompanied by a free manual which hastens the process. It’s not one of those heavy wooden tables but only weighs 68 pounds, with the perfect height to accommodate even the shortest person.
- Comfortable to use
- Strong when tightly screwed
- It’s cheap
- Fantastic and beautiful finish
- The metal bolt on the leg may scratch your wooden floors
7. Nuu Garden Outdoor Patio Aluminum Dining Conversation Table
It’s a 36” inch round table, large enough for a comfortable fit for everyone. You will love the coated finish with the beautiful cleat topcoat that adds more flair. The legs never break regardless of the pressure.
Also, the antique bronze color with the additional materials makes crack and fade resistant. You have a bonus guide to help you in setting it up.
- The dark bronze finish is attractive
- Excellent value for the price
- With general knowledge, assembling is too easy
- Long-lasting mistakes if you don’t follow the setup instructions carefully.
8. Round Cast Aluminum Outdoor Patio Table
The table is an additional gift from Christopher knight homes. At least, when you speak of quality and gorgeous design, they’ve hit it on the head. Why is it so? The traditional design on the tabletop gives it the upper hand to resonate with almost any type of patio.
It weighs 42 pounds; the smallest in this category; hence setting up is not tedious. Plus, it’s enormous, providing ample space for easy assembling and comfort for everyone.
- A well-made and stylish table
- Heavy and sturdy to avoid glass shuttering
- Quality craftsmanship
- It’s a bit expensive for what it offers
Related: Best Solar Electric Fence Charger
9. Crosley Furniture Aluminum Outdoor Cocktail Table
An outdoor cocktail is incomplete with the wrong table. This table brings the house down because of the top-notch features. What you will notice by the first glance is the heavy-duty aluminum construction with a black finish.
You never have to worry about the hot sun; the table is sun-resistant. The tabletops are sturdy and can accommodate many meals and drinks. The woven details are intricate, which is a theme to Crossley Furniture.
- Very cheap which makes it affordable
- The tabletop is spacious
- Easy to assemble
- It has issues with the leveling
Getting the best outdoor dining table may be an uphill battle. Without concrete information; you may end up making a mistake with life-long consequences.
We don’t want this to happen to you. From our trusted sources, we can assure you that the nine above have made the cut and can be your ideal choice.